What is your favorite Anime?

I'm no anime guru, but the best I've seen is the Cowboy Bebop movie. I was drawn into its world like no other movie I've seen.

Also, this:
signature of Evil Gentleman said:
Dialogue from Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night

Death: "Ah Alucard, what is your business here?"

Alucard: "I have come to destroy this castle."

Death: "Still befriending mortals...I never ask you to come to ourside, but you should cease your attack"

Alucard: "I will not"

Death: "You shall regret those words, we shall meet again"

Death takes all Alucard's weapons

Alucard: "What!"
is so damn awesome. :tickled:

Movie: Ninja scroll, Appleseed

Series: Bubblegum crisis, Tenchi muyo, Dragon half, Cybercity Odeo 808

Havent seen that much anime(though i like it a lot), but Naruto is so fucking awesome. Ive seen something like 85 episodes now or something..Well, anyway, it rules. Hajime No Ippo and Ninja Scroll are some pretty kickass as well, though ive seen only 37 episodes of Hajime No Ippo.

EternalEnemy said:
Havent seen that much anime(though i like it a lot), but Naruto is so fucking awesome. Ive seen something like 85 episodes now or something..Well, anyway, it rules. Hajime No Ippo and Ninja Scroll are some pretty kickass as well, though ive seen only 37 episodes of Hajime No Ippo.
I have seen all 109 subtitled episodes of Naruto....it is a kickass series, though my favorite anime is Berserk. One cool OVA that I really like is Zone of the Enders: I DOLO. Other Anime series that I like and have seen in entirety are Scryed, Final Fantasy: Unlimited, .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet, Trigun, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Vampire Hunter D and Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust (prefer Bloodlust), and X: 1999....I have but haven't seen Gungrave....

Martian Successor Nadesico, FLCL, Rurouni Kenshin, .hack//sign, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Fruits Basket, Witch Hunter Robin, Hellsing, and Kare Kano (His and Her Circumstances) are my main ones. I sort of gave up on anime after becoming disenchanted with the unoriginality of it all. In my opinion, the year 1999 was the apex of creative anime output and it all went downhill from there.

EDIT: and how could I forget Neon Genesis Evangelion and Rahxephon?