What is your next favorite thing?

Hmm...

Aside from music, I play guitar (But I guess that is included with music), hang out with my girlfriend, go to school, play some video games (RPGs are my favorite too)...

I also love to read. I'm currently finishing up Return of the King, the third installment of The Lord of the Rings. That is for school, though. After I finish those, I will probably start on the Illiad and the Odyssey...

Most of my life, though, consists of my girlfriend, my music, my guitar, and the internet...

Thanks for all of the replies guys!

I don't do much reading but I just know if I started reading all those fantasy novels I would get so addicted and never be without a book in my hand! I just know it would take up all my time. Since I like so many things passionately its best to enjoy those things together rather than spend all my time reading. The last book I read was called "Dragon Weather" by Lawrence Watt Evans. I liked it quite a bit and know he was planning to write more for the series, I am sure there must be at least one if not two more out now.

Whoever wrote they liked Xenosaga (I don't want to cancel this post just to go back and see who did), have you played Xenogears for ps1? The story to that game is just so great it is hard to believe it is not a real sci fi/fantasy movie rather than a game script. That is of course why I am getting into Xenosaga, hoping the creator doesn't totally neglect the story of Xenogears in the plot of Xenosaga. I actually haven't gotten all the way through episode I because the battle system is so terribly unfun. I can barely stay awake through some of the later dungeons that are insanely long!

I am anticipating Final Fantasy XI (online) to come out but know what awaits me when it does....having no time for anything else! Someone will prob have to hook me to an IV for nourishment.