What kinda girls do you go for?

the idea that "every image has an audience" is actually true in modeling
anyone with a vagina can "be a model" with guys out there thinking you're sexy-as-hell
but the problem with this, is that "one man's treasure is another man's trash"
when it comes to "sexy women" different men are attracted to different things,
at the end of the day, if you've got men thinking you're sexy enough that you're telling us that you "model"
then this means there are men out there that think you're sexually repulsive

to clarify this
when Tom Brady married Giselle, he was trying to be the "best at everything",
and not being satisfied with just merely being the best football player in the NFL
he had to go get himself married to the specific woman that a bunch of other NFL players thought was the sexiest woman in the world

now, look at how super-bony Giselle Bundchen was (and still is) and compare that to how "voluptuous" London Andrews is

Giselle makes her money from men thinking she's the sexiest thing on earth
London makes her money from a totally different set of guys thinking she's the sexiest thing on earth
bony Giselle is taller but London is 3 times Giselle's weight

if you're gonna continue being a model, you're gonna have to fully embrace the guys that think you're sexy
but this will mean totally ignoring the guys who think you're sexually repulsive

@Bloopy
i saw a post that at first looked like it was written by somebody that needed a help
then i actually spent a pretty large amount of words trying to help this girl by weirdly kinda randomly responding to the very first post in this fucking thread
then i stopped and actually read all the other posts she made in this thread
and now i'm laughing out loud at myself because i went through this effort of being a therapist for a minute in response to what was clearly a troll-post

and btw
i went through this effort of responding to the 1st post in this 15-PAGE thread because someone else randomly responded to the 1st fucking post
so whoever the hell did that
thanx for entertaining me

Too bad the photo OP put up further down the 1st page isn't archived. I don't think she was a troll... more just a bit daft. Sounds like she didn't look metal enough for the confident metalheads to hit on her, but didn't want to approach the less confident ones either. The thread's from 2010 but it would be entertaining if she made a return.

Since I'm posting in the thread: a cute or sexy face and a very relatable personality... a woman as awkward and weird as me. Otherwise I dunno that I really have one type, but the ideal may be some sort of skinny or petite woman around 5'1" to 5'6" tall with waist-length natural black or brunette hair. That's not very specific as I've basically just described any number of K-Pop idols* or a couple of the employees at the Dosa Hut I went to a few months ago, lol. The personality & face are the much more significant factors I suppose.

*I just Googled randomly for example's sake and certain photos of Mina from Twice made me say goddamn:
mina1.jpgmina2.jpg

Too bad the photo OP put up further down the 1st page isn't archived. I don't think she was a troll... more just a bit daft. Sounds like she didn't look metal enough for the confident metalheads to hit on her, but didn't want to approach the less confident ones either. The thread's from 2010 but it would be entertaining if she made a return.

Since I'm posting in the thread: a cute or sexy face and a very relatable personality... a woman as awkward and weird as me. Otherwise I dunno that I really have one type, but the ideal may be some sort of skinny or petite woman around 5'1" to 5'6" tall with waist-length natural black or brunette hair. That's not very specific as I've basically just described any number of K-Pop idols* or a couple of the employees at the Dosa Hut I went to a few months ago, lol. The personality & face are the much more significant factors I suppose.

*I just Googled randomly for example's sake and certain photos of Mina from Twice made me say goddamn:
see
here's the thing
i think the original poster was actually making a shit-ton of money modeling, totally understood the thing about "one man's treasure being another man's trash" and she was just trolling here to pretend that she didn't

kinda girls i go for

1709748262850.jpeg
i like the above photo the body shape, the design on the shirt, the video-game-controller in the back-ground, the attempt at doing a "sexi-er-than-a-naked-woman-costume"

i like these girls for the full-color-tattoos
love it when the tattoo ink gets right-up-next-to the nipple or the pussy lips
and when the tattoo ink covers the entire butt-cheek
tumblr_ly7t2tNAIZ1r5fdgfo1_500.jpg

hot_girls_with_tattoos_08.jpg

hot_girls_with_tattoos_38.jpg

hot_girls_with_tattoos_57.jpg

hot_girls_with_tattoos_71.jpg

i love this tattoo
i'm know i'm crazy
i totally wanna bang the girl that's in the tattoo

i like the kinda girl who puts her boobs on the internet like this

Griftin' thots the lot of them.
well, i've heard alot of women complain that "being a gold-digger is a hard-to-do job"
so, you could say that the women who are really really good at being a gold-diggers could be considered "sexy"