What pisses me off

If I found a wallet with 900$ I would take the cash and throw the wallet in the bin.

Id probably look at the guys license, if he looked like a hard cunt or something, id do the same. Otherwise, i dunno what i would do. It would pay a large part of my plane ticket to go see maiden, i would probably just take it thinking it was karma. Depends on the situation tho.

Id probably look at the guys license, if he looked like a hard cunt or something, id do the same. Otherwise, i dunno what i would do. It would pay a large part of my plane ticket to go see maiden, i would probably just take it thinking it was karma. Depends on the situation tho.

maiden are touring start of 2008 why would you need to fly?

Haha..I managed to avoid the first one but the moment he went off the screen another dreaded spawn came at me!
Ive got passed both before, you get back to the start of the course again:mad: I wanted a trophy dammit. I think from memory of about, shit 7 years ago or so. You can press F on your keyboard which makes you go faster. When he is chasing you keep pressing pause on and off so you can see what is a head of you and dodge it. Good luck, Arrrgghhh I feel so nerdy now:lol:

I couldn't take $2 out of a wallet. I'm against all forms of theft. And karma? The only karma you would recieve from taking someones cash out of their wallet is bad karma, and I'm sure in the same form too.

I agree with you. ^ I would contemplate it, knowing myself, but in the end i seriously couldn't take any amount of money off someone without their permission. I would feel so bloody guilty. I just put myself in their shoes, and i wouldn't want anyone taking my money. Do one to others as you would like them to do unto you.

Hmm, I'm pretty sure Ferret's in the same place as his wallet, because I haven't been able to contact him. You would think a person with 2 phones would be easy to talk to!! :p

Oh and knitting, I hate knitting. Dumb Textiles major work...due less than 3 months...fuck.

Hahah! I really thought you were talking about Ferret then! :p
Yeah, not sure if my Nanna can knit, don't have time to go to Victoria and find out! It's going ok though, its just hard with embroidery thread, instead of wool. Meh.

Finding out one of my best friends has aids.

wow... i'm so sorry to hear that... but i find this such a coincidence, as i was reading that, i was in the middle of writing a research paper about HIV/AIDS.

Oh btw Sabine, i understand what you mean, whenever i have been in desperate need for money like being in debt and stuff, i have always found money on the floor. I find that weird but... i'm not complaining!