What Set List Should We Play On The Next Tour?

What Songs Should We Play On the Entombed Tour?

• A Breath Beneath

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Necropolis

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • From Your Grave

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • Heaven Ablaze

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Summoning the Darkness

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • I Deceiver

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • My Ruin

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Seven Demons

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • A New One for Christs Sake

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingOfAllKlings

New Metal Member
Jul 17, 2006
new port richey
www.theabsence.com
Hello everyone!

Please help us out with the songs you want to hear on the next tour!

do this poll and hopefully we can play all of your favorite songs.

Pick 5!!!! only 5!!!! thats how long our set is.........

Remain Brutal
Jeramie :kickass:

film a lot of it :) i like watching live band videos!!!! come to the UK!! and also film the guys in the band playing their parts of songs sorta like an instructional video on how to play your songs:) thats fun 2

KingOfAllKlings said:
Thats what we are going to do.....come out to the intro.....

its cool like that.....just like the cd

jeramie

It would be sweet if you guys could play the whole album, I'd love to hear Shattered in the middle of the set, maybe get your bass player to play the acoustic part and then Pete and Pat can do the lead harmonies over it, that would be sick.

PLAY IN PHILADELPHIA DAMNIT I voted necropolis, from your grave, heaven ablaze, i deceiver, and seven demons

Mark_Palangio said:
It would be sweet if you guys could play the whole album, I'd love to hear Shattered in the middle of the set, maybe get your bass player to play the acoustic part and then Pete and Pat can do the lead harmonies over it, that would be sick.

man that sounds pretty badass........i would love to play shattered....(well not me, lol unless i got some brushes)

jeramie

/agreed. the first time i saw you guys was at the pound in san fransisco with vader, i didnt know what to expect but when you came out with that intro i was totally into it from there on. made me a fan for sure.

i talked to jamie at their table about how amazed i was to see some good ol melo death from america...

keep up the good work