What should Testament name their new album?

Pascal79

Jun 1, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
What do you all think about "INHERITANCE OF PAIN" OR "THE KILLING REGIME" for Testament's new album? I'd like to here your suggestions. Maybe Chuck or Eric might take our advice so let's start up a good thread.

Cheers!

Metallica is pathetic. They were in Montreal performing at the Bell Centre last week and I wouldn't go for free. I passed by the Bell Centre 1 hour before the show on my way to a friends house downtown and realized at that moment that there was a Metallica show and I laughed. The last concert I went to from Metallica was when they hooked up with Guns n' Roses and the fans destroyed the Olympic Stadium in Montreal after the show. Metallica were actually heavy back then but they are now a pop rock band. It would be a sin to miss one of their shows back then but now it's just another pussy show that doesn't deserve our attention. The only time I would ever consider going to a Metallica show is if Testament were the supporting act but it will never happen and thank god. I think I rather have Testament supporting Guns n' Roses instead of Metallica. That's how bad they've been since the Black album.

Pascal79 said:
It would be a sin to miss one of their shows back then but now it's just another pussy show that doesn't deserve our attention.
Don't talk about the show you didn't see.:wave:
I've seen them recently.
You are wrong - they still kick ass live.
Howgh:headbang:

I concur with soulfy. Hey pascal, shove it up your pompus, "I was there in the good ol days" ass ok. Listen man, they may have fallen from glory but they still rock live. I saw them in orlando last year and they played all old shit except fuel and 2 new ones of shit anger. they opened with battery man, not heavy any more my ass.

Pascal79 said:
They were in Montreal performing at the Bell Centre last week and I wouldn't go for free. I passed by the Bell Centre 1 hour before the show on my way to a friends house downtown and realized at that moment that there was a Metallica show and I laughed.
your loss dude, over 40 000 people disagree with you for both MTL shows
you passed up a free Metallica show and rather go jerk off to your friends house :confused: :err: :err: ok, whatever flows your boat man

I respect the fact that many of you still dig Metallica. I was a huge fan of Metallica too once upon a time but I can't respect what they've done since the Black album. We all have preferences and mine is certainly not new Metallica. They may still rock live but that doesn't replace the void for their weak albums that they've delivered. If they can release another Metal album like the good old days then maybe things will change but I don't see it happening because they've chosen the pop rock scene over Metal which for my taste is simply unacceptable. It's common for many bands that have been around since the 80's to have a mediocre album. Testament for example, released The Ritual which wasn't a solid metal album but they bounced back with 3 killer albums in a row with Low, Demonic, and The Gathering. What have Metallica done since the Black album? Nada! So screw them and their sold out shows. I'll wait for Testament's new album and spend my money on them because I know they won't [font=&quot]disappoint.[/font]

I don't care what they name their album, only they know if it's named after a song or something related to one of them.

The Ritual is by far my favourite Testament album so who says it's mediocre? :Smokin:

Why do Metallica insist on motsly playing their older material live? I prefer it too but if a band writes new material you'd expect them to be 100% behind it and promote it on tour and not try to please the old school fans. Why bother recording shit music if you can't even be bothered to play it live?

I have a few suggestions for what Testament should name their new album:

Pretty Pink Flowers
Peaceful Valley
Serene Hilltops
Tranquil Day in the Flower Garden
The Ever-changing Line-up

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
I cant agree more even if they tried, which they never will and im thankful for it they cant sound that shitty.