WHAT THE FAQ?

johnnieCzech said:
I just hope Scott tells us honestly what the thinks of Joey´s voice in the upcoming AM.
Whatever Scott says about Joey's voice - I think it's great - not like John's - but great. And Yes Johnnie is cool eventhough we disagree on Joey. Beer to John.

Now impatient folks listen to Scott - legal issues like signing a deal hold everything up I see it in Corporate America today. It drives me knutts more than I want to think about.

What DD said, there exactly must be shitloads of red tape involved. Music is business folks, not just a bunch of friends anymore.

Red Tape sucks. I always preferred gaffer tape personally (especially on small animals).

...Ahem....

On a completely random note.......... "Red Tape" by the Circle Jerks is an AMAZING song! Anyone here know what i mean?

I need coffee

jdelpi said:

OK. I don't get how that connected to the thread or the sentence you had made above it. I thought you meant that they didn't need a vocalist because they did songs without John there.

CharAznable said:
OK. I don't get how that connected to the thread or the sentence you had made above it. I thought you meant that they didn't need a vocalist because they did songs without John there.

That's part of his signature. He's seen them play those live w/ Bush.

newbie.jpg

Had to break it out again, sorry​

Mr. Wu said:
Nobody lied. Until the moment that press release was sent there was no reunion. We couldn't make any official statement until the agreement between us was inked. It's not our fault if the promoters announced early. They were asked to hold off. And then the internet rumors went nuts, we can't control that either.
In this age of instant gratification I know it's hard to be patient. Slow down my friends and enjoy yourselves. The new site with all the bells and whistles is coming. A new Alpha Mail with hopefully some more answers to your questions is coming. Will it answer all of them? Probably not. Much like life, some things will remain a mystery.
And to the guy that "bumped into Rob in the city", I had dinner with Rob last Saturday and I know his answer.

Thanks for stopping by Mr. Wu, everyone that was bitching now wants to lick your balls! I knew they would... ANTHRAX - Music Of Mass Destruction! A Look Back. REUNION - Full Speed Ahead!
ANTHRAX :headbang:

Mr. Wu said:
Nobody lied. Until the moment that press release was sent there was no reunion. We couldn't make any official statement until the agreement between us was inked. It's not our fault if the promoters announced early. They were asked to hold off. And then the internet rumors went nuts, we can't control that either.
In this age of instant gratification I know it's hard to be patient. Slow down my friends and enjoy yourselves. The new site with all the bells and whistles is coming. A new Alpha Mail with hopefully some more answers to your questions is coming. Will it answer all of them? Probably not. Much like life, some things will remain a mystery.
And to the guy that "bumped into Rob in the city", I had dinner with Rob last Saturday and I know his answer.
At least this is something material I can wrap my head around. Thanks for clearing some things up!! :headbang:

:headbang: I remember a few years ago their was supposed to be a reunion tour. i was excited then, and im excited now. i only hope this isnt a permanent thing. it will be interesting to see how this all plays out. either way i will remain a loyal fan. :headbang:

hey!

i wonder why people complain so much?
we all should be grateful for what we have.

anthrax and any other band have no obligations.
they do what they like and we are blessed by it.
we are lucky to have such talents making great music!

put youself on their shoes and tell me if you would spend your time pleasing other people.
some of you must be out of your minds.

my one and only suggestion is: put a "in construction" page, just lke the countdown...
just for people to know that the domain is still up, you know.
or link the page to this message board.
after all we get words right from the source here...

hey mr. Wu... some people do understand what´s going on.
your history speaks for you (and the whole anthrax family).
these are just little kids with too much time and shit in their heads.

this week we will tell the bands who have registered for the brazilian tribute to inform us about the status of the recordings.
as fas as I know, the track for "indians" is coming soon. :headbang:
i´ll keep you informed.

Let me tell you all:

I send an email to Scott telling him my personal and hones opinion (respectfully) And he just answered me like the infected midget motherfucker he is.

Billy Milano is right about him.

Fuck anthrax

What did he email you? Post it on the site if it is so mean and hateful the guy who runs the Thrax Australian site did. I would personally like to see it