What website would you like to see on the internet involving music.

UNDEROATH777

Sep 6, 2002
why do u want to know?
Visit site
This doesnt just narrow down to metal, no, anything that has to do with music. Reviews, spotlights, release dates, etc...

Whats MISSING? What would you like to see a website devoted to?

What would you say is missing from most music websites...thats what Im really asking.

Young people devoted to true Metal. A project I'm forumulating: I'm putting in what I think is missing. The influence of youth in real Metal.

I'd like to see an official GoD site where he lists bands he likes. Those being:

At the Gates
Summoning
Demilich

That's about it.

I could and doubtlessly have listed over a hundred bands that I like on this board. The How To Pay Attention class is that'a'way -------------->

Gallantry over Docility said:
I could and doubtlessly have listed over a hundred bands that I like on this board. The How To Pay Attention class is that'a'way -------------->

I just like to give you a hard time about it. That's all. :Smug:

I think we need another website which focuses on establishing metal as a serious doctrine of music...that isn't ANUS.com.

The nihilist leanings and Indo-European/Aryan supremacy stuff aside, ANUS has done that. We need something with a neutral stance.

anonymousnick2001 said:
I think we need another website which focuses on establishing metal as a serious doctrine of music...that isn't ANUS.com.

The nihilist leanings and Indo-European/Aryan supremacy stuff aside, ANUS has done that. We need something with a neutral stance.

Hmm....that might be nice.

Yeah,i guess a combo of things already mentioned, being:
A site with a good home page
A site that reviews all metal releases (or as many as possible) so as to draw attention to new releases- even samples of the album a la Amazon.com
A site with (as mentioned) sales figures would be cool

Personaly, with the existance of UM, the next best metal site would just be one thats informative as hell, and unlike some aspects of UM, is monitored and updated regularly. It would in my opinion be hard to make a truly ultimate metal site, with the existance of our UM and metal-archives.com, there isnt much further to go, unless the major metal sites join to become the be all and end all of metal knowledge.....

Thats my rant for today

Daniel\m/