What would you think about TestAmenT and Nuclear Assault touring together?

To follow up what TL said..... its been stated on here many times about listening to the rumor mill. When its official, it'll be announced on the board. And until its a done deal, all it is, is a rumor.

And for what its worth, its been rumored that Priest is going out with Maiden on a co-headlining tour, possibly with Slayer opening.

I'm not trying to stir the pot, but just keep in mind, that there's a lot of rumors floating around regarding the Priest camp right now. I think its waaaay early to say who's going to do what regarding the tour as they've only started writing the record, and they're still looking into what will be the 2004 tour at this time. And that's set to start next SUMMER. I would say more, but honestly, there's not a lot going on in the Priest camp at this time. And nothing worth talking about rumor or otherwise..... right now.

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD said:
Um, not even close bro! Hahahhaa!!! Where do you get this shit from??? Because I said THE LEGACY is the best TestAmenT record ever??? I cant help that!

Im sorry if you werent fortunate enough to be here for the glory days, but thats neither mine nor your own fault.

I get it from your numerous statements like the latter one here...who are you to presume that I'm a kid who wasn't around for the "glory days" as you put it? I'm probably a little older than you think, and have been around for plenty...BRO (haven't been called that one before). You should go back and read some of your elitest old school remarks...that's what I'm talking about...you just come across like you think you're so superior to everyone here...because you were there...while it was all happening:Smug: Well so were we...we just don't advertise it every other post...

NO other bands on the tour! (just 1 or 2 locals from each city)
QUOTE]

ANOTHER GOOD POINT! :Spin:

That way Testament could play at least 2 hours thus playing more old classics that ppl want to hear in HUNGER's new thread 'Songs you'd love to hear Testament reviving for the N. American tour' !:headbang:

Pyrus said:
One thing to Hunger...I assume you've heard Death Angel's "The Ultra Violence;" might wanna give that album another listen if you think there's nothing special about them. Just a thought.

Pyrus, I had that record when it came out, didnt like it, sold it a couple yrs later, bought it back several years later and still didnt like it. Saw them live once back in the day (8/90) and again at TOTT 2 summers ago and still am not impressed.
Nothing personal, they just dont do anything for me. Its not that I think they suck, I think they are a good band. In fact they are pissloads better than 95% of todays "metal" but they just dont move me in any way, shape or form.

who are you to presume that I'm a kid who wasn't around for the "glory days" as you put it?

I dont know, I think I have gotten who said what confused at this point, Hahahahha!
However, you did make atleast one ludicrous comment about me supposedly saying every bands 1st album is their best, which I proved to you is FAR from the truth.
and I dont see whats so funny about Nuclear Assault blowing Death Angel away? I guess its a matter of preference, because I laugh at just the opposite.

I dont know, I think I have gotten who said what confused at this point, Hahahahha!
However, you did make atleast one ludicrous comment about me supposedly saying every bands 1st album is their best, which I proved to you is FAR from the truth.
and I dont see whats so funny about Nuclear Assault blowing Death Angel away? I guess its a matter of preference, because I laugh at just the opposite.

Both Sodom and Kreator kill every band mentioned(Nuclear Assault,Testament,Death Angel,In Flames,etc...).In my opinion only old Slayer(SNM-RIB) can compete with overall songwriting and muscianship with both Kreator and Sodom.

"The Crippler Crippler......"
"Kicks to the genitals"

Yeah Sodom rips everyones nuts off! NO ONE has been doing what Angelripper has done/is doing/will continue to do for as long as he has had SODOM together! 20 fucking years and NEVER a breakup, time off, sellout or a compromise!
HAILS to Tom Angelripper, the truest metal warrior of all!!!