whats better EP or Album?

I'm gonna be the first to say I like the album a lot better!
Probably just cause of the lack of written down lyrics for the EP so it's harder to get into for me...

I prefer the EP, I love the tone and feel of that one so much. Oh yeah, and the music rules too. ;)

The album. It's got a better sound (a GODLIKE sound) and the vocals are onehundredthousand times better than before. plus it's got better drumming and more interesting guitar parts (I mean those atmopheric guitars that one can hear sometimes, for example the intro to "Cry My Name").

To be honest, I'm really surprised to read that (almost) everybody seems to prefer the EP more :) :err:

I am suprised there are people who like the album more than the EP, I guess it is something called taste?

commandante said:
I am suprised there are people who like the album more than the EP, I guess it is something called taste?
:D

I've heard about that thing called "taste". And that makes me wonder even more, because I think that an album with better vocals, better drumming and better overall sound should more likely fit the taste of most people - but the opposite seems to be the case...

:OMG:

Sometimes the rough/raw production fits the music so well that better sound isn't really a good thing. In this case though, I love them both, but I like the album's sound a lot better.

They both kicked ass, all the few songs on the EP were great. The Album was just amazing! I hope they keep it up even with a new vocalist, and I guess guitarist, and drummer I presume.