Whats Instruments Do You Play?

What do you play?

• Total voters
Plays:
guitar 6&7strings (owns Ibanez RGT42-DXFM & Ibanez RG1527)
Bass 4strings (owns Ibanez BTB200)
Keys (my parents have a Piano wich i can play, dont know wich brand)
i also have experience in playing the Sitar

Guitar, Keyboard and well I have a bass. Mainly guitar, keyboard is a lot of fun but I'm not amazing, and I'm a horrible bass player

Bass, Gregorian style Basso voice meant for latin choirs, Cello, and some Piano. Though someday Im going to get myself a full sized cello and brainstorm bigtime... I love it, but so expensive.

bass is my primary instrument. i can play guitar and do vocals too. i also play flute, starting in my school days. i havnt touched it in a while. but, like sex, i'm still pretty good at it
~gR~

Vox, guitar, bass, some keyboards. Don't really practice on the keys, but I can read and play something on the piano thanks to the piano lessons and music theory classes.

Guitar and Violin. Want a bass. Kinda play keys, not much into it but I'll practice a little with it later to complete some melodeath songs soon.

I'm a guitarist. Been playing for something over two and a half years now, and started a month after I turned 17.
Used to be a dedicated drummer until I started college a year ago--no room for my kit in a dorm. I'll play again some day probably.
I'm also a singer, but not as actively as I am a guitarist. I want to front a band.

I have an electric violin. I'll start playing it when I'm more comfortable with my guitar and songwriting skills.