Whats Instruments Do You Play?

What do you play?

• Total voters
I have been playing piano for almost 10 years, I have keyboard at home and I also plan on buying keytar or synthesizer.

have played bass for over 13 years... also some classics on acoustic, but not much, although lately tried to play on acoustic again. also have terrible, extremely wide ranged vocal - over 4 octaves - from opera soprano to brutal growling. the combination of bass and crazy vocal is the great problem since I practice at home and have kinda problem with neighbours... ugh! :)

have played bass for over 13 years... also some classics on acoustic, but not much, although lately tried to play on acoustic again. also have terrible, extremely wide ranged vocal - over 4 octaves - from opera soprano to brutal growling. the combination of bass and crazy vocal is the great problem since I practice at home and have kinda problem with neighbours... ugh! :)

Damn, 4 octaves is monumental! Did you get formal vocal lessons at all? What is the highest note you can reach?

Been playing keyboard on and off for more than 2 years now, and electric guitar for 1.

I play guitar, and partial bass. I have 3 guitars, Dean ML Dime Slime, Charvel Model 4, and an ESP LTD M-50. I also have a Jay Turser bass.

Guitar and bass mostly. I have a keyboard, but I'm such a hack at it that I didn't count it. I used to play baritone/euphonium back in the day. Also, as much as I'd love to call myself a vocalist, I suck too badly at it at this point in time for me to count it.

Mostly vocals and guitar...but regularly keyboeard/organ as well...

I play bassooon just for fun, it's getting nice effects to the music if u mix it with really heavy metal...pretty nice...