What's the worst thing you've ever done

Life Sucks

and then you die
Dec 30, 2002
Die bitch die!!!!!
Visit site
to someone else? I haven't done anything too bad. I broke it off with a girl that was really into me when she had done nothing to me (I just lost all interest in her after a month or two and was never very interested to begin with). I beat a few people up (though they hit me first). I was once pissed at a Jewish friend of mine (he was being a real asshole), and told him they should have gotten his family (druing WWII hehe).

Let's hear your stories. I'm sure there are some good ones.

I pissed on a sleeping tramp in Holland. I beat up and then stamped on a drunken guys balls 5 times. I shat in a cup and wiped it on a padlock for someones bike. And yeh ive dumped many girls after a week or two for no reason. Ermmmm ill probably be back with more stuff just when I remember it.

Called child services on my neighbor and told them he was molesting his kids. Heh heh, boy was he confused when they arrested him and took his kids away.

Hmm...not much at all really. In 5th grade I dissociated myself from what was then my best friend because other kids made fun of him and I didn't want to experience the same, though we're friends again now.

-Farted in my moms face at a baby shower

-Fighting with my grandma over a phone Line. Until it broke.

-Making fun of a mexican kid, something about tacos. He cried.

-Throwing rocks at car and broke off a licence plate

-Teaching my friends how to make molitov cocktails and 1 of them almost got caught on fire.

-Smoking crack

-In class, when the teacher was gone, I'd slap a kids back real hard repeating the process until he'd scream in pain. He cried aswell and ran out the classroom

-touched my grannys boob. She was asleep.

-Threw an egg at a the passing truck of a body builder. Who decided he was going to run me over.

-Went on a hardcore christain youth group to a church in mexico. On the way over some guy took a look in my ipod, next thing I know the entire bus is going through my artist list like it was some sort of abomination. "circle of dead children", "rotting christ", ect. At the time some girl was listening to some Korn I had, and I told her "Korn? FUCK! KORN!" real loud and I could've sworn I heard the enite bus go *GASP*. I felt as if my true colors leaked, and everyone was trying not to get wet.

Yeah, I'm with Caraith...and I don't think I'll ever have anything on Xorv.

I guess if you count the dumping girls who really like you thing.

I cheated numerous times with numerous girls while with a girl who was going through a troubling period in her life.

I told ANOTHER girl I dated who was going through a really troubling period to go kill herself and she tried to, thankfully failing to do so. I guess that's the worst thing I ever did.

Man, I might have to step it up to match with the competition here...

"TOMORROW, I'M GONNA PUNCH LENNY IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD."
*tommorrow*
"OW!!"

When I was in 5th grade on Halloween I smashed all our pumpkins in the middle of the night, then blamed it on "pesky teenagers".

In other words, I don't think I've ever done anything significantly evil.

-Farted in my moms face at a baby shower

-Fighting with my grandma over a phone Line. Until it broke.

-Making fun of a mexican kid, something about tacos. He cried.

-Throwing rocks at car and broke off a licence plate

-Teaching my friends how to make molitov cocktails and 1 of them almost got caught on fire.

-Smoking crack

-In class, when the teacher was gone, I'd slap a kids back real hard repeating the process until he'd scream in pain. He cried aswell and ran out the classroom

-touched my grannys boob. She was asleep.

-Threw an egg at a the passing truck of a body builder. Who decided he was going to run me over.

-Went on a hardcore christain youth group to a church in mexico. On the way over some guy took a look in my ipod, next thing I know the entire bus is going through my artist list like it was some sort of abomination. "circle of dead children", "rotting christ", ect. At the time some girl was listening to some Korn I had, and I told her "Korn? FUCK! KORN!" real loud and I could've sworn I heard the enite bus go *GASP*. I felt as if my true colors leaked, and everyone was trying not to get wet.
:lol: I loved that.
I decided to write on a 5 $ bill and blacken Lincoln with an ink pin to make him look like an Uncle Tom. :lol: I also wrote "Lincoln The my pals Lover", "Uncle Sam Can Kiss My Ass", drew a couple swastikas and a star of david with a mark through it, and I went to the grocery store and spent the bill on Memorial Day and acted like I didn't write on the bill and never got caught for it.
If any of yuo get this 5 $ bill PM me about it.:)

^This was almost my senior year of high school, the later half of my junior year/summer time break before senior year.

Yeah, I'm with Caraith...and I don't think I'll ever have anything on Xorv.

I guess if you count the dumping girls who really like you thing.

I cheated numerous times with numerous girls while with a girl who was going through a troubling period in her life.

I told ANOTHER girl I dated who was going through a really troubling period to go kill herself and she tried to, thankfully failing to do so. I guess that's the worst thing I ever did.

Man, I might have to step it up to match with the competition here...

"TOMORROW, I'M GONNA PUNCH LENNY IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD."
*tommorrow*
"OW!!"

Jean Pierre =
180px-Ladies-man-movie.jpg