Whats with that chick on 'Uranium'?

The main thing that drives me nuts about that Uranium is when she is on camera, every other word out of her mouth is F this and F that and F-in and F-in blah blah.... I mean it's crazy!

MetalAges said:
The main thing that drives me nuts about that Uranium is when she is on camera, every other word out of her mouth is F this and F that and F-in and F-in blah blah.... I mean it's crazy!

True, that definitley makes her sound very poser-ish like she's trying way too hard to be 'metal'... but fortunatley my penis doesn't mind.

abrasiverock said:
I think she's ok until she open her mouth. Like the other guy said, she tries WAY too hard. I think she's ok looking. Not sure how someone could think she's fat. Even if you think she has a pigface, she's not fat. Annoying as hell, but not fat. She is the main reason I watch it on video tape. I just fat forward the parts with her, commercials, and the shitty videos. It only takes me 10 minutes to watch it and I still get the one or two cool vids.
I saw a show where she was interviewing Rob Zombie at a park and she had a belly hanging out. abrasiverock your right about the opening her mouth part
Worm-Infested Intestinal Tract do I know you for you to call me a queer? Keep staying locked in your room playing air guitar and masturbating while your mommy bangs on your door! Virgin!

Wow, you're the most paranoid person ever. If I wanted to call you a queer, I wouldn't arbitrarily post the word like 5 posts under yours. I was calling Juliya a queer, because she is.

Worm-Infested Intestinal Tract said:
Wow, you're the most paranoid person ever. If I wanted to call you a queer, I wouldn't arbitrarily post the word like 5 posts under yours. I was calling Juliya a queer, because she is.
Sorry for the misunderstanding man. I thought you were calling me a queer. I appologize.

hell yeah id hit that

whats this about her being a posser?

i mean there some good interviews on there i wouldnt mind hangin with some the bands she gets to.....

Ian Christe said:
I get the idea that her favorite band is the Kovenant.

On one episode she said it was Type O Negative.

Uranium is at 8 (she doesn't do many interviews anymore, which is good) and Headbanger's Ball is at 8:30, so I just see if it's a video worth watching, if not, I change it, simple as that. Recently they had some better bands, Moonspell, Goatwhore, Dimmu, Nevermore, etc. but then they ruined it with stuff like Poison The Well, and they pretty much didn't have a metal band for the rest of the show, lots of hardcore and punk stuff it seemed. The main reason why is probably because of what people request on the site:

01/23/2004 22:52:15PM
erik from
&!*^@ death metal it sucks, &!*^@ all you death metal &!*^@gots who think you are tough because you listen to !*$&#, &!*^@ death metal and its loud crap, &!*^@ all of you narrow minded death metal #&^@$s that think death metal is good music, disturbed, korn, slipknot, mudvayne, iced earth, stone sour, that's music, Cannibal corpse, cradle of filth, superjoint ritual, they are !*$&#

01/25/2004 21:33:39PM
Justin C. from Zephyrhils
comment
hey fuse can u please play more murderdolls,slipknot,kilswitch engage,and some Cradle of filth.Please.Oh and one more thing, URANIUM kicks ass!!! see ya!

01/27/2004 02:41:21AM
Gabe M.(The M stands for Metal) from Bisbee
Murderdolls and Cradle of Filth KICK FU*KIN" ASS!
THE ONLY TWO VIDEOS THAT SHOULD BE PLAYED CONSTANTLY ARE "DEAD IN HOLLYWOOD" AND "BORN IN A BURIAL GOWN" TWO KICK ASS VIDEOS ONE HOT HOSTESS=ONE KICK ASS SHOW! JULIYA YOUR A HOTTIE SUPREME!

02/19/2004 01:32:56AM
kristy from moab utah
SLIPKNOT!!!!!!!!!!
OMG PLEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ INTERVIE SLIPNOT FOR THERE NEW COMING CD I LUV THEM IV BEEN A FAN SINCE THEY PUT OUT "SLIPKNOT" I AM A TRUE MAGGOT TO THE CORE AND I LUV THEM AND ID LUV U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHH MOREEEEE IF U PUT THEM ON UR SHOW!!!!!!- LOYAL FAN/MAGGOT - KRISTY!

Cradle of Filth seems to be the big thing, and most of these kids are requesting it, and it just gets played over and over and over...

Worm-Infested Intestinal Tract said:

Are you calling me a fucking person? You don't know who you're messing with, sucker. :yow:

01/23/2004 22:52:15PM
erik from
&!*^@ death metal it sucks, &!*^@ all you death metal &!*^@gots who think you are tough because you listen to !*$&#, &!*^@ death metal and its loud crap, &!*^@ all of you narrow minded death metal #&^@$s that think death metal is good music, disturbed, korn, slipknot, mudvayne, iced earth, stone sour, that's music, Cannibal corpse, cradle of filth, superjoint ritual, they are !*$&#

01/25/2004 21:33:39PM
Justin C. from Zephyrhils
comment
hey fuse can u please play more murderdolls,slipknot,kilswitch engage,and some Cradle of filth.Please.Oh and one more thing, URANIUM kicks ass!!! see ya!

01/27/2004 02:41:21AM
Gabe M.(The M stands for Metal) from Bisbee
Murderdolls and Cradle of Filth KICK FU*KIN" ASS!
THE ONLY TWO VIDEOS THAT SHOULD BE PLAYED CONSTANTLY ARE "DEAD IN HOLLYWOOD" AND "BORN IN A BURIAL GOWN" TWO KICK ASS VIDEOS ONE HOT HOSTESS=ONE KICK ASS SHOW! JULIYA YOUR A HOTTIE SUPREME!

02/19/2004 01:32:56AM
kristy from moab utah
SLIPKNOT!!!!!!!!!!
OMG PLEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ INTERVIE SLIPNOT FOR THERE NEW COMING CD I LUV THEM IV BEEN A FAN SINCE THEY PUT OUT "SLIPKNOT" I AM A TRUE MAGGOT TO THE CORE AND I LUV THEM AND ID LUV U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHH MOREEEEE IF U PUT THEM ON UR SHOW!!!!!!- LOYAL FAN/MAGGOT - KRISTY!
LOL LOL OMG OMG ROFL ROFL111!!!!

God what's up with these stupid dipshits. Can't they type properly or they dont have the brain capacity for it. They need to read this:

http://maddox.xmission.com/aliens.html