WHAT'S WRONG WITH AA SITE????

Timmy the Viking

Fan from Poland
Aug 29, 2006
Poland
WHY THE fuck Amon Amarth site dont work
i am typing "www.amonamarth.com"
and then i can see that shit :

"If you are the current registrant for this domain name* and wish to continue the registration on the domain, you must immediately renew the domain to ensure the name is not deleted from your account. "

What the hell ?
why i cant still check the site??

amonamarth.com expired on 01/30/2007 and is pending renewal or deletion.

If you are not the current registrant and are interested in getting this domain name, you can submit a backorder through our trusted partner, SnapNames. There is no upfront fee or risk to place a backorder.

What the hell is that? :(

It sounds crazy, but maybe that's just because of they are puting new video on the web site

That is never a reason. Bringing your site down for uploading is just idiotic. This is prolly just an expire of the contract. One call/mail for reactivation and its up again. Dont worry, it'll be up soon enough.

^ I agree, although I have known some artists sites to go down due to ineptness of the server provider :)cough: metal archives), even when uploading things just as videos or sample mp3's.

Bates, you probably sw it right as it went down, or your comp is reading offline files (my old one used to do that if it had no connection).

SantaSCSI is right.

The company that hosts the site has been contacted today so the site should be back online as soon as the domain name (amonamarth.com) gets reactivated. Not sure how long it will take but hopefully it´s back again sometime tomorrow. So don´t worry :)