What's your favorite song from the ATTACK OF THE KILLER B'S album?

What's your favorite song from the ATTACK OF THE KILLER B'S album?

• Milk

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Bring the Noise

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Keep It in the Family(live)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Startin' Up a Posse

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Protest and Survive

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Chromatic Death

• I'm the Man'91

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parasite

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Pipeline

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Sect

• Belly of the Beast(live)

• N.F.B. (Dallabinikufesin)

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
1991, always on the run...

Okay, so in this series of polls I was just going to include full studio albums, but even though this is a collection of B-sides, I thought it was such a killer album (no pun intended), it deserved a poll of it's own.

So what's your favorite song and why?

ant_attack.jpg

bring the noise all the way,starting up a posse second choice!!

the first real serious rap metal song,anthrax dont follow trends they are the trendsetters,starting up a posse is also another song that suprised me live,very very heavy

Startin Up a Posse was my choice, but I also love NFB. Aside from the live tracks, the whole album is a solid listen.

I was a bit disappointed about the release of the censored version of the album with no "Startin Up a Posse". I mean, I know why they did it, because some stick-up-their-ass places wouldn't sell it otherwise, but it totally goes against what the song was about in the first place. Personally, I would have liked to have seen them give up a couple of album sales than to allow shitty stores to sell it in the first place.

Bring tha muthafuckin NOIZE!!!!!!!!!!!The ANTHRAX ANTHEM!!!!!
and yes!!!!!, the great DUTCHY did it twice live on stage with the boys!!!!!!!!!!!No questions asked!!!Protest comes second , great vocals by Mr Scott!!!!!!

nff,in an interview when bees album came out they had no control over the censored version coming out,they were very pissed off at being censored by the record company,and scott found out only by watching mtv,dont u just love the honesty of and integrity of record labels.:loco: