When do we get an AA concert Blu-Ray?

Lambskin

New Metal Member
Nov 20, 2011
The Wrath of the Norseman DVD is amazing. I want 7 hours of new footage!
Blu-Ray with all the new stuff. Plus them playing their old songs with Johann's matured voice that I'm loving.

I'd love to see footage from a US tour too. The show I was at was insane. The euro crowds seem docile in comparison, at least from the dvd.

What do you mean by docile? Too calm?

If they're too calm for you because there's less pit action or stuff like that then I definately prefer those crowds :cool:

What do you mean by docile? Too calm?

If they're too calm for you because there's less pit action or stuff like that then I definately prefer those crowds :cool:

This is what docile means. Doesn't really make sense in the way OP put it :err:

But yes, it is fine that there is a bit of moshing, but not too much. Often I get too tempted not to go in and mosh for at least a little bit, but other than that, I just want to listen to the music :) And bang my head of course :p

Yes I mean calm. Or maybe... easy to manage?

People here go nuts. The pits are big and rough. You may not like to be in it, but it's more fun to watch on your concert vids for sure! I'm a pitter though. I like to bang around to these tunes. To each their own I suppose.

But hey, how bout we talk about the Blu-Ray instead of my last little comment about the euro crowds?

Yes I mean calm. Or maybe... easy to manage?

People here go nuts. The pits are big and rough. You may not like to be in it, but it's more fun to watch on your concert vids for sure! I'm a pitter though. I like to bang around to these tunes. To each their own I suppose.

But hey, how bout we talk about the Blu-Ray instead of my last little comment about the euro crowds?

Well I don't think it'll be anytime soon, I think it costs a lot to make a blu-ray version and they may not be able to rely on enough sales etc..