When is there gonna be an album update?

So what are you saying? :D That I am posing Alexi? Yes, I did quote him, because I couldn't say it any better than he did.
I was trying to make you notice that you started to criticize that song's chorus only after Alexi said that himself.
I wasn't accusing you to pose and stuff, learn to read through other persons's words... but read well, before talking.

I find your kind of thinking pretty immature, sorry..
Call me immature, if you want... I don't mind, I'll say you "Thanks" anyway.

But I don't know if it's more immature thinking with your head or... or changing your mind about not a whole song but just a chorus (what a coincidence, eh) only after that Mr. Alexi Laiho changed his.

Im not lashing out you joonas, but its not like H.B and F.T.R have the production of a fucking Abigor demo, I personally think H.C.D.R has the best production, but i dont generally turn something down based solely on that, and i'm not saying you do

that fucking right..
-------------
and something wild & hatebreeder vocals are not good than hcdr !!

Just exclamation marks and caps lock in almost all of his posts, usually just going on and on about how "HATE CREW DEATHROLL PWNS ALL YAYAYAYAY LO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!L"

how is that retarded :confused:

It's just very bad english, I think mutha doesn't speak it well. Maybe not quite retarded though but :lol: I see why he said that.

And :lol: @ the flaming in this thread...

P.S. The song HCDR is fucking awesome live... the crowd gets pretty nuts.. I loved it! It's kidna like their "Hallowed Be Thy Name", everyone just sings along, it's great!

Just exclamation marks and caps lock in almost all of his posts, usually just going on and on about how "HATE CREW DEATHROLL PWNS ALL YAYAYAYAY LO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!L"

:lol: ah right , fair enough, i thought you were just saying that becuase of his english

Well, defend Joonas or anything, but i think he's just saying the mixing and production was bad but the music is good. And he's just bitching about the change in HCDR and AYDY. Personally, i think who gives a fuck about the mixing. You're looking too much into it. Just enjoy the freakin songs. Why are you complaining about it? Half the bands out there today aren't and will never be as good as them. And if you think Bodom mixing is bad, then you must think mostly every other bands' albums must be bad too. HCDR production is pretty good. Every instrument stands out cleary and as a new atmosphere to it. On AYDY, Alexi said he doesn't like the guitar sound so he might go back to the sound on HCDR. They're just trying new stuff.