where is everybody staying?

GateXII said:
Eh...that may be true...but I don't think there's anything to worry about when there'll be a horde of metal fans everywhere.

And to anyone who is legitimately concerned...I got your back!! ;)

I am totally legitimately concerned!! What if they like picking on metal fans??? We're screwed!!!

I was so going to sport my Astros gear but it sounds like it'd be best to skip that this time around ;)

Bad Girl Tess said:
I am totally legitimately concerned!! What if they like picking on metal fans??? We're screwed!!!

LOL... have you MET Rob? He'll fuck them up!!!!!!!!!! o_O

I was so going to sport my Astros gear but it sounds like it'd be best to skip that this time around ;)

er... well... YEAH... especially considering we'll be on the south side. ;)

Bad Girl Tess said:

Ah, you'll be fine TessieB....no one likes picking on metal fans! haha

Bad Girl Tess said:

Can't be any worse than being a yankee walking through almost anywhere in the WHOLE state of Texas. ;)

Oh, I've heard plenty of stories...and have even seen a close friend get involved in an incident down there. :eek:

One thing I've learned is that your boys are definitely close with their "hats"...hehe. :p

No, I guess I haven't met Rob. Is he like some big, scary guy or something? More scary than Chris???? I think I'll just bring my mace :D

Bad Girl Tess said:

Me being a girl also, I don't think you will have anything to worry about. I grew up in Chicago and spent most of my life on the south side....most people won't bug ya, especially if you are with a group of other's.
People are so scared of "the south side", but I say, just go and have a good time, don't worry too much about it. :D
See ya at the show!!
~Annie

prncsslime said:
People are so scared of "the south side"

WEENIES. It's the same way here in Cleveland... I've lived on the east side for 2.5 years... people on the west side of town are all scared of the east side, because there are a couple of ghetto areas, but I think the east side, overall, is way nicer.

I much prefer a fest on the south side of Chicago over one in downtown or the north side, because of the reduced costs overall.

prncsslime said:
Me being a girl also, I don't think you will have anything to worry about. I grew up in Chicago and spent most of my life on the south side....most people won't bug ya, especially if you are with a group of other's.
People are so scared of "the south side", but I say, just go and have a good time, don't worry too much about it. :D
See ya at the show!!
~Annie

Hmmmm I recall hanging with an Annie? hmmmm, So I know you? :loco:

Bear

Bear said:
Hmmmm I recall hanging with an Annie? hmmmm, So I know you? :loco:

Bear

hehehe yeah.....we had a debate about growlie pukie singers two p-fests ago and then you gave me the Tesla cd ;) ring any bells? BTW, that Tesla cd has been played a TON since then....thanks again:)
~Annie
ps....you have a pic of me and Tony from ML on your website....think I was showing him the pic of what he looked like with the vodka bottle shoved up his shirt (this ees what girls are supposed to be dooo-ink, on dee bed wit the legs up...like this...see?)

prncsslime said:
See ya at the show!!
~Annie

THANKS!! I'll try to look tough too ;)

Bad Girl Tess said:
THANKS!! I'll try to look tough too ;)

Hahaha:D....not too tough, you don't want to scare EVERYBODY off :yow:
(I find the "just woke up, hair all messed, no makeup look" to be the best for that!:yuk: Then again, that's not too tough of a look for me since I have two kids, almost a normal day hehehe )