Where is everyone staying?

Really, Eddie Murphy? I'm taking the pillow away again.

You can't take it away more than once - you also took the blanket. It'll be a cold night for me :Smug:

Justin, seriously?! What happened to you finding a Euro chick? I'll even help you.

I offered him my sister (oh god, I really don't hope she reads this forum!!!). Or, he can have one of the girls at The Rock - I'll offer my help as well, since I "know" a lot of them, bwahahahaha :lol:

You can't take it away more than once - you also took the blanket. It'll be a cold night for me :Smug:

I offered him my sister (oh god, I really don't hope she reads this forum!!!). Or, he can have one of the girls at The Rock - I'll offer my help as well, since I "know" a lot of them, bwahahahaha :lol:
It will be cold alright -- when you're sleeping OUTSIDE! :heh:

Claus,
-free drinks both days in The Rock
-backstage pass
-and no snoring at your end

and the spare bed in our room is yours!

Hey Henk,

I've seen how much (or should I say little) you guys drink down in Holland, that will be CHEAP for me, haha. At least the drinks at The Rock are bigger than those we get in the basement of PP-Europe in Baarlo, haha.

Backstage pass: there's not gonna be many groupies this year (except my sister, bwahahaha - she's so gonna kill me), so you won't need that to have fund.

No snoring: that I can't promise - if I'm drunk I am gonna snore, haha :loco:

Thanks for the offer though, I think I'm better off sleeping on the floor in my apartment, even without a pillow :lol:

c.