Where r you from??

I'm from Holland.

I was born and raised in Eindhoven (except for the few years in Germany when I was a little kid) and now living even more south, in Heerlen. It's close to the German (and Belgium) border so we spend a lot of time in Germany (friends, gigs/festivals, shopping, work, camping).

2 Annie & Gaunerin: Its a quote from Aria's "Dezertir" it approximately translates as:
"A battle rages behind - whether evil or good,
The truth of the war is washed out with blood..."

South of Holland, I even live in the same house as Marlies, but there's a good reason for that!! We married almost 6 years ago!!
We're friends with Gaunerin and Silkie and AngelWitch73l!! We all met again during this years Wacken Open Air, right gírls??

oh nice d-nurse!

LOL haha BS girls? aww !!
i never thought they would have so many female fans though.. lol quite weird.. but i guess its coz of Andy.. lol anyways, i better shut up lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Annie
LOL haha BS girls? aww !!

Haha, yeah, that's what we are. Marlies came up with it. Officially it is BS Metal Girls (the word Metal should not be forgotten ;) )

i never thought they would have so many female fans though.. lol quite weird.. but i guess its coz of Andy.. lol anyways, i better shut up lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D hehe.......well it could be if it wasn't for the fact I had been already BS fan when Andy was not in the band yet (is that English after all? I feel something's completely wrong about the sentence but I can't figure it out in the moment :rolleyes: )