Where the hell is everybody

Black Core

Sir MIMA & Leo Godfather
Jan 27, 2006
Gierle (Belgium)
:Smug:

this place used to be much more active. I mean I went away for 2 hours and I'd have like 10 threads to reply to and now not even one.

Where the hell are Neith, Evelyn (Deadly), Thomas (TB666), my sister (Neurotica), Sheena (princess of the night), Falconspirit, BasilisK, angeleyes, OfManAndMetal, Thorax the Herdsman, Al Bundy, Killbot, Megamaniac, greasemonkey, Voice of God, sykosami, evil miscreant, Thorns On My Grave, Incendiare, Tubbs Mcgee, Montu Sekhmet and the other people I forgot?

Don't get me wrong, I like who posts here now but I miss the old members too. They all seemed to have vanished since I left for 6 months

What the hell happened? :zombie:

Yeah, I havent even been on these forums long and I can tell that there isnt many active members that actually chat.. =[ I thought I finally found one..

this place used to be much more active. I mean I went away for 2 hours and I'd have like 10 threads to reply to and now not even one.

Used to be that if you left for 2 hours, there would be 20 or more active threads when you returned.

This was actually the second busiest forum on Ultimate Metal next to Opeth > Seriously Off-Topic.

Where the hell are Neith, Evelyn (Deadly), Thomas (TB666), my sister (Neurotica), Sheena (princess of the night), Falconspirit, BasilisK, angeleyes, OfManAndMetal, Thorax the Herdsman, Al Bundy, Killbot, Megamaniac, greasemonkey, Voice of God, sykosami, evil miscreant, Thorns On My Grave, Incendiare, Tubbs Mcgee, Montu Sekhmet and the other people I forgot?

Don't get me wrong, I like who posts here now but I miss the old members too. They all seemed to have vanished since I left for 6 months

What the hell happened? :zombie:

you did'nt count me. :(

Hoe gaat het?
redelijk, kwou dat het hier activer was :(

Always lurking..... Always watching.....
you'd better post more again

:cool: I'm here! Don't fret any longer! Gosh... I didn't know you missed me that much... :p
missing is such a big word :p let's just say I enjoyed the company

Used to be that if you left for 2 hours, there would be 20 or more active threads when you returned.

This was actually the second busiest forum on Ultimate Metal next to Opeth > Seriously Off-Topic.
seems like I underestimated the situation :lol:

you did'nt count me. :(
I said all the other people I forgot :p btw you aren't here that long yet.

sister! post here more again, I miss you

I came along, and everyone stuck their cocks between their legs and went running.
leave :Smug:

:p

Don't blame me for the lack of commitment, look at my post count, FUCK!

I think it's because not everyone can relate to the threads like "your first time" ;) So maybe we should have, "how was ur birth" thread or something, every1 had to have experienced that.

I'm surprised to see my name mentioned! Missed you too Black Core:p...
Miss the good old days here at UM too...I'm just too busy with my studies as this is my last semester and I'm graduating quite soon. I'll hopefully come back stronger in the early summer!
How have you all been?:)