Which Amon Amarth shirt should I get?

I like the second one more. I don't think it matters if you went to the show or not, the second one is still better in my opinion.

you should try JSR direct, or Nuclear blast, or Metal blade, they have a lot more and better and better shirts!

But if the choice is between those 2, the 2nd one is killer! So's the first, but i'd get the 2nd.

Woah that's an awesome shirt. Going to order that soon.

Love those shirts that have text lining the bottom, such as the Viking and Bärsärk ones, and now this one with "Valhall awaits me" in runes.

I have the second one, i have 3 AA T shirts, and one sweatshirt, wear them ALL THE TIME. I sometimes get complimented by random people :)

If you want to support the band, order rather from the metalblade.de shop. At least a percentage goes to the band there, on these other sites that sell "licensed" merch nothing goes back to the band.
I just ordered some things from Metalblade. Good to know some will go to the band. :)

Cool, they actually get a share there? That's good, because so far I've bought all my Amon Amarth shit at either the Metalblade.de store or from the merch stand at concerts.