Which fuckin' celebrity would you love to butcher?

BasilisK 3 7 77 said:
You actually buy into that smug little asshole's bullshit? I've caught a couple of his shows. I can't believe the STUPID answers he has to some people's problems... Plus, I hate people who think they know everything and consider their opinion to be fact.

He helps people solve their problems. Do YOU help people solve their problems?

welkin97 said:
He helps people solve their problems. Do YOU help people solve their problems?
No, I'm not so arrogant that I believe if people do what I say, their problems will be solved every time. I'm not saying he hasn't helped anyone, but the way he conducts himself on his show from what I've seen is a joke. That's the price of a TV show. If he acted as most professional doctors do, that wouldn't be entertaining TV, so he acts like a smug little smartass for ratings value. I personally think he allows the glitz of the show and the responsibility of being "entertaining" to affect his judgement.

The same goes for these annoying court tv shows that seem to be everywhere now. Professional judges don't act like that. These guys that sit here making smartass remarks to try and make a plaintiff/defendant look foolish, or that loud obnoxious bitch that lays into everyone and tries to belittle their intellegence.... A normal judge would have their position taken away for that kind of conduct. TV judge? "Keep it up, it's entertaining!"

As you can probably tell, it doesn't entertain me. When I need to see a psychologist or a judge, I'll stick with the professionals rather than going on a TV show and dealing with clouded judgement for entertainment purposes.

Just my point of view. It can be thrown into the "Who gives a fuck?" thread. I just call it like I see it. It's all opinion, and I'm sure there are valid disputes to everything I said. There's always two sides to every coin.

The 'real' Will and Grace. That so called classic sitcom is very annoying. I wasted 15 mins of my life watching it. aaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

RosesofShadow said:
Jay Leno sucks!

Kill Simple Plan too serial killer...
no problem I am taking requests as of now so send them in.
this is part two of my "wish list"

celine dion
every body involved with the show "the facts of life"
hanson
john kerry
sum 41
chevelle (the band, not the wicked ass car)
chris tucker
chris rock
john edwards (the guy that says he can talk to the dead)
john edwards (kerrys running mate)
whoever took family guy of the air
mark magrath
smash mouth
tom wopat
barbra stisand
everybody involved with that "barbie girl" song (the most annoying song ever)
all these dumbasses that say "metal made my son kill himself"
monica lewinski
condenzella rice
hillary clinton
kelly osbore
all those cash money idiots

and thats all I can think of right now remember send all request my way and Ill see what the voices in my head say

I hate many celebrities, from many different fields.

Nelly
Snoop Dogg
Justin Timberlake
Kobe Bryant
Louis Farrakhan
George Bush
Richard Cheney
Pat Robertson
Fred Durst
Lars Ulrich
anyone on MTV

All those fuckin' boy bands and sellouts:

Backstreet Fags
Blue
O-Town
NSUCK
NFLAYMZ
Westlife
Sepultura
Metallicunt
Limp Bizkit
Linkin Fags
KoRn
D-12
NWA
Gay-unit
Murda Motherfuckers
and others...

that "metal mulisha" crap - that just pisses me off so much - andd i see that god damned crap everywhere!