Which image do you prefer and why?

What image do you like the most (multiple choices allowed)

• Total voters

Brett - K A L I S I A

Dreaded Moderator
Feb 26, 2004
France
www.towerstudio.net
reamp1w.jpg
reamp1b.jpg

reamp2b.jpg

reamp2w.jpg

3, prefer the horizontal layout and think it focuses more on the heads than cabs.

That said I would seriously change the wording; use "isn't" instead of "ain't," expand on the 'get real' tagline, and swap "cranked" for "blasting."

I like the last one best because of the blurred aedges and the overall perspective of the amps. second place is the second last because of the perspective.

I picked the third one b/c it had the lowest "OMG! Border presets!" factor. Honestly I'd lose the border altogether as well as the Steven Slate tribal tattoo overlays.

3, prefer the horizontal layout and think it focuses more on the heads than cabs.

That said I would seriously change the wording; use "isn't" instead of "ain't," expand on the 'get real' tagline, and swap "cranked" for "blasting."

Basically.

i like the vertical ones best,

i´m not a fan of the horizontal designs to be honest, as i find the texts on the right hand side is not eye-catchin enough.. my eyes immediatly focused on the diezel and ENGL logos.. and that was it, i totally ignored the text on the right side.

but on the vertical ones the focuse is really on the text!, especially "tone".. then you know what its about..

but then, it also depends where you gonna put the add, do you make online ads. print them as flyers or putting them into magazines?

I agree with you Chris, I think the vertical one has a best focus on the text, although it doesn't look as good as the horizontal one.
I'm getting confused with the catchphrases as well...
If you read "Because tone isn't just in the fingers, put yours in the right hands", would you think "yours" can be understood as applying to "fingers"? Which would be a bit clumsy :)

3rd, the borders just make it messy without adding anything to the point, it makes it look too much like a cheap advert on a magazine or something like that.

I preferred the vertical one at fist but for some reason it reminded me too much of a concert so I vote 3rd. I'm with exoslime for the texts in the right though, the vertical one is maybe more dynamic in a way.

I don't know how much the term "reamping" is known by customers, or if it is better to just explain with simple words, but if it is, then maybe the term "reamping" could be emphasized ? Just food for thought

Nice picture anyway !

i like the vertical ones best,

i´m not a fan of the horizontal designs to be honest, as i find the texts on the right hand side is not eye-catchin enough.. my eyes immediatly focused on the diezel and ENGL logos.. and that was it, i totally ignored the text on the right side.

but on the vertical ones the focuse is really on the text!, especially "tone".. then you know what its about..

^ pretty much this , i voted #1

If you read "Because tone isn't just in the fingers, put yours in the right hands", would you think "yours" can be understood as applying to "fingers"? Which would be a bit clumsy :)

Technically it could be interpreted that way, but I don't find it particularly confusing or misleading, so I think it's fine - and +1 to 3, and I say just flip-flop the text and pic (so the text is on the left) and that should draw more attention to it (unless you're customers are arabic or Japanese, I guess :p)