Which US Sym X show(s) will you be going to? (2 of 2)

Which US SymX show(s) will you be going to?

• 27 April, 2008 - Ft. Worth, TX - Ridglea Theater

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Hadn't posted a poll for the US shows yet since the they're still a bit far off, but I guess the interest is there, so here we go! This thread covers the second half of the US tour..see the 1 of 2 thread for the rest of the shows.

Please use these threads to post about the show(s) you're going to so that we don't end up with a dozen different 'are you going to this show?' threads.

So let us know..which US show(s) are you going to? You can use these threads to find a ride, arrange a pre-show meetup, tell us about the show you went to, or whatever.. :)

And if you get photos of the show, be sure to post them in the Show us your SymX photos! (not for the dialup challenged..) thread!

for me it's as always...Jaxx in Springfield, although this year I may also make the road trip up to Philly..haven't decided on that yet..

I wanna go to tonights show at the middle east club 4/4/08
BUT! I cant get anyone to go Cuz the few wimps i got into SX don't like general admision and standing room only ARGGGG

If there is a group from here meeting up let me know please that would be even better with people who know SX more

Im going to the show in Atlanta, I went to the one last year and it was amazing, front and center, the boys signed my mask i made on stage and got a drumstick, hopefully ill have a similar experience this time! Can't wait!

I'll be at Jaxx, second time seeing SX and I know it's gonna be incredible!
I saw someone in the other thread requested Egypt, you should definitely nudge them in that direction for me too ;)

FINALLY I can post!

I have been trying to post on this forum, among other Ultimate Metal Forums and it always says I was banned or the admin has disabled me from posting or some stupid crap.

Anyways, I'm Ryan and I've only been into Symphony X since Christmas but I love them and I'll be there in Atlanta with my dad.

It will be his first metal show...I just want to take him to see why I love metal (and since there's no screaming haha).

Can't wait to hear Inferno live. The guitar riff in the beginning is amazing. One more month :heh:

FINALLY I can post!

I have been trying to post on this forum, among other Ultimate Metal Forums and it always says I was banned or the admin has disabled me from posting or some stupid crap.

Anyways, I'm Ryan and I've only been into Symphony X since Christmas but I love them and I'll be there in Atlanta with my dad.

It will be his first metal show...I just want to take him to see why I love metal (and since there's no screaming haha).

Can't wait to hear Inferno live. The guitar riff in the beginning is amazing. One more month :heh:

see you there!

Welcome to the forum :)

Hey, since my Edmonton Oilers aren't in the playoffs,(missed by 2 points) good luck to your Sharks, man. I picked them to win the West last year. I usually root for them in the west, unless it's against the Oilers, naturally!

I had to register so Houston could at least receive one vote. It seems that for such a large city, there doesn't seem to be a market for niche movies,music,activities,etc.. ELEVEN DAYS, I CAN'T WAIT! this will be the first time I will see them live. It's sad to know I won't get to hear The Odyssey or either of the Accolade songs:cry:. But I'm glad they seem to have added Walls of Babylon:headbang:, my favorite song on Paradise Lost along with Revelations.

St.Pete for me! That show also happens to fall on my Birthday! I really hope they play Through The Looking Glass instead of Egypt, that is one of my favorite songs of all time.