Who Gives a Fuck??

Bereaved said:
I was at my friends house and we were smokin some weed with his brother and another one of my friends when his mom pulled up and came into the garage...she didnt see any weed or the pipe, but she knew it smelled like pot and Im sure my friend is in deep shit now, but hey Im not and hes stupid for not knowing his mom was gonna be home so I dont give a fuck and none of you do either all right!

Oh yes. I remember the days having to hide from from mum and dad. I have a funny story too. I was smoking a blunt with my friends from back home. My mom pulled up and we put the blunt out. Needless to say, she didnt have a clue... So, WHO GIVES A FUCK!!!! :cry:

Thorax the Herdsman said:
I'm Batman NOT you. Anybody from SOT will either concur or say I'm even more deluded than you are. :p
Obviously you fail to realize... Bumblefoot IS BATMAN! :mad:

I love Arcturus almost more than Enslaved now. I've been having constant eargasms to The Sham Mirrors this entire past week and I plan to get their other CD from The End in a very short while. :erk:

Well, in case mousewings is serious 'bout the cutting....mocking her because of it makes you look tough and mature, oh yes it does!!!
I don't cut myself by the way...not anymore. And I'm glad I don't do it anymore (tho some little wannabe-goth kids seem to think that scars look cool and evil and whatnot). Again, mousewings, if you're serious, I hope you get better!

And as for weed, well there was a time when I smoked pot daily, but then I quit becaused I realized it made me kinda lazy...tho I have nothing against an OCCASIONAL spliff!! ;)
But as the title says...who gives a fuck??!? ;)

Okay, okay. None og this HUGZ bullshit going on in here. Life does suck, sure. But this is a thread where you're not supposed to give a fuck. So.....WHO GIVES A FUCK!!!

The Lantern Nut said:
Again, mousewings, if you're serious, I hope you get better!
Thank you.

To elaborate more, it was purely accidental. The knife slipped and it cut into my hand. I don't do it on purpose but it did feel good in a way, seeing the blood and feeling the pain...

I actually feel better now than I have felt in a long time, so I don't have any problems. Thanks for your good wishes anyways.

This one time, I totally killed about 100 zombies! Then I got into a helicopter and brushed my silky hair.

Why cant people just express themselves an get along with eachother...insteada killin eachother an all this SHIT. I hate people dyin.