Who the hell is Katagory V?

Katagory V is a progressive metal band out Salt Lake City, Utah. they ride the line between prog metal and power metal. I think their record "Present Day" is still availible from Nightmare Records as well as Metalages Marketplace.

You should check out the website. If your a fan of Zero Hour, Sanctuary or just good melodic prgressive power, you will like Kat 5

"Rhavin is a friend of the band. Be nice man "

Hey Deron......

I think I'm familiar with Kat V considering I live w/ Dustin.....Rhavin is a great guy and I can't wait to see him and his wife this year at PP3.0...too bad he doesn't have the coolest user name in the world like me LOL!! :lol: I'll finally get to meet you as well considering you talk to Dustin more than I do!! Your his "other girlfriend" as I like to call you....

The sound clips are great!! I just hope more people get the opportunity to listen to them! I want the new cd to come out as soon as possible because I like it so much more than the 1st. It's more Zero Hourish and the vocals seem to be better. It still has that feeling of old Iron Maiden(non-Dickinson stuff)/Fates Warning like the 1st album but not as defined this time. I just wish someone would get on the ball and sign them!! :cry:

Sheri :Shedevil:

Originally posted by prog2112
"Rhavin is a friend of the band. Be nice man "

Hey Deron......

I think I'm familiar with Kat V considering I live w/ Dustin.....Rhavin is a great guy and I can't wait to see him and his wife this year at PP3.0...too bad he doesn't have the coolest user name in the world like me LOL!! :lol: I'll finally get to meet you as well considering you talk to Dustin more than I do!! Your his "other girlfriend" as I like to call you....

The sound clips are great!! I just hope more people get the opportunity to listen to them! I want the new cd to come out as soon as possible because I like it so much more than the 1st. It's more Zero Hourish and the vocals seem to be better. It still has that feeling of old Iron Maiden(non-Dickinson stuff)/Fates Warning like the 1st album but not as defined this time. I just wish someone would get on the ball and sign them!! :cry:

Sheri :Shedevil:

I agree with the Zero Hour comparisons!

These short clips are AMAZING!!!!!!!

I just love the heaviness, the darkness, the technicality... the insane riffery!

These clips slay anything off the first album!

I can't wait for the new album!

Originally posted by ProgMetalFan

These clips slay anything off the first album!

I can't wait for the new album!

RIGHT ON!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

i'll be REALLY interested in hearing your opinion once you hear the new album from begingin to end!

I gar-un-tee it will best the fist album in every department:
from song to production.....
now if we could just get the damn thing done....

:D