Who would like to see a new Testament video?

Pascal79

Jun 1, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
The last video Testament ever made was Low. There wasn't much interest to release one for the Demonic and Gathering album so I'm wondering if this time around the band will record a video for the upcoming album.

I know that Eric Peterson recorded a video for DragonLord and it was really cool so they should be able to come out with a video for Testament as well. I'm sure the demand is out there for one especially with the orignal guys back and Barker hammering away on the drums.

Can't wait for the new album!

Yeah, that would be cool if they did another video. I'd rather have another official home dvd though. They could do a video and stick on the next home dvd that they do. Kinda like Seen Between the Lines but with better sound like Live in London and more backstage, studio footage would be cool.

I would love a new video the last one I saw was return to serenity from way back and I always wondered if they had anything after that.And it would be awesome if they put out out another official dvd it would be great to have the songs from the gathering and demonic in good quality:kickass:

Another video like history of Testament would be great!:headbang: With documenting old footage and stuff, like Annihilator did with Ten Years In Hell. :kickass:

I had hoped they would have recorded a couple of videos with the gathering but that never happened so I'm still waiting for new videos to come- not only to please the fans, but also to gain some new ones. They used to have a couple of videos per record in the past and suddenly they stopped recording them. The demand is there, the possibilities are there, hopefully the will and vision will also appear and at least one or two videoclips will be aired to promote the new offering