Why wear underwear?

midwintertears

Shadows gild the Archways
Feb 26, 2003
i so wanna quit smoking
Visit site
I was going through my laundry the other day, and i saw simply masses of underpants and boxers that need to be washed.

And then a life-saving, world-enlightening idea dawned upon me like divine communication:

DO NOT BOTHER WITH UNDERWEAR!!!!

So, I ask, why the hell must we wear underpants and the such? Is there a good solid reason, or do we wear em because society says: ''Thou Shalt Wear underwear!'' ? Ideas please.

PS. I'm still conforming to normality and I've got underpants on, so no silly comments :p

because underwear is just a comfortable undergarment, you try going without underwear and you'll see how uncomfortable it can be, especially after you take pisses and it drips down your leg. it's there to hold everything in place.

boxers i do not understand. i guess it's just a trend cuz they are just like shorts...

see, if you didn't wear boxes or underpants you'd have to change/wash your pants much more often.
moreover, pants are sometimes trickier to wash than underpants or boxer, they might lose colour or end up ruined much faster than their intimate counterparts, and they're usually way more expensive.
if society has any say in it, it's probably something very ancient and obsolete, such as "be careful to protect your most intimate body parts from any attack!"

rahvin.

Boxers win. Underwear is like...i dunno. I used to wear underwear in teh 6th grade, its very...supportive :).

But boxers are freer.

Stygian_Apothegm said:
because underwear is just a comfortable undergarment, you try going without underwear and you'll see how uncomfortable it can be, especially after you take pisses and it drips down your leg. it's there to hold everything in place.

boxers i do not understand. i guess it's just a trend cuz they are just like shorts...

so you just let the piss run down inside your underwear??

wipe yourself clean for christ's sakes!!!!!!! :yell:

Bo><><oRz 4ebar!

Really, everything else sucks.

I wouldn't want to wear jeans without underwear.

Boys, hold your horses! :lol:

Let's see what happens on picture thread.. should there be any nakedness of any of you guys then I may just consider to post something too...