Winter Olympics ...

wow @ post #14
olympic hockey = no good. 1) no fights 2) always a chance some great player will get hurt and miss the rest of the NHL season

olympic hockey is all finesse and whatnot. some people dont like that kind o hockey. me, in particular. yes, i love to see the little guys go skating around but i really dont want to see all 4 lines of figure skaters. it gets boring.

no big deal though. should still be fun.

dorian gray said:
wow @ post #14
olympic hockey = no good. 1) no fights 2) always a chance some great player will get hurt and miss the rest of the NHL season

olympic hockey is all finesse and whatnot. some people dont like that kind o hockey. me, in particular. yes, i love to see the little guys go skating around but i really dont want to see all 4 lines of figure skaters. it gets boring.

no big deal though. should still be fun.

lol, dude, you root for a team that plays all finesse hockey

lurch70 said:
anyone watching this?
No. I'm a big sports fan, but I'm not really into games. And mostly, the olympics are games (hence the name).

Here's my complete and total list of all known sports (in no particular order):

Baseball
Football
Hockey
Soccer
Boxing
Tennis
Wrestling
Basketball (barely)

Everything else, is just a game.

Zod

MadeInNewJersey said:
lol, dude, you root for a team that plays all finesse hockey
:D haha shut it!
seriously, i was thinking of the preds 4th line which is one of the toughest in the league. sullivan and kariya are fun to watch but the lack of hitting gets old after about one period.

Henrik Main said:
New silver medal to Norway, courtesy of our very best freestyle skier, Kari Traa.

kledere_sak.jpg

this photo is mesmerizing