Without Face

mutilated_mistress

New Metal Member
Sep 9, 2003
Visit site
Hi ya

I am new and I was wondering if anyone knows what has happened to the band without face?? I started listening to them a few months ago but i cannot find out about anything they have been doing recently. Did the band split?? If anyone knows please tell me
++xMMx++

Well, the lead singer Juliette Kiss left the band together with another member right after the European tour alongside Samael/Cathedral. I heard that they are already working on a new project, so there must have been some premeditation somehow.
Last time I checked, the remaining Without Face members were looking for replacement and definitely not considering calling it a day...

The band have found a new guitar player, but I'm not sure about female vocals. The male singer and keyboard player live in the UK and the rest of the band are based back in Hungary. They seem to think they can start recording the new album next spring.

Julie's new band is called To-Mera. She originally put a band togther in Hungary, but she recently moved to the UK and has found musicians here to keep it going.

Lee