woah! it's great to see a Biomechanical forum!! (Introduce yourself)

Aye, good to see! Also a big fan!

Name: Jono
Favourite Bands: Evergrey, Balance Of Power, Blind Guardian, Gamma Ray, Annihilator

Yeah the forums been a long time coming! :D

Hope you don't mind, made this a sticky to introduce yourselves!

Favourite tracks on Eight Moons: 'In the Core of Darkness', 'Point of No Return

Let me introduce myself...i'm a social disease!

About time!
Im Ash, Ive met the guys from Biomechanical twice at Bloodstock, I gave them my bands first demo....which I regret now because it was shit! lol

Name- Ash(ley)
Gender- Male
Location- Heanor (near Derby)
Favourite bands- Megadeth, Biomechanical, Exodus, Anthrax, Slayer, Ozzy, Black Sabbath, Alice Cooper, Metallica, Motorhead and lots of others!

I don't know what else anyone would want to know about me lol so i'm going to go now, I don't have a choice really because I need to set off to Guiltbrook for a recording session. Later dudes! Enjoy the forum for me *jealous* lol

Hi guys! I (and all the rest of Farmakon too...) am a huge fan of Biomechanical because of Lee Barrett giving all of us a copy of Eight Moons on our visit in England.

Name: Matti Auerkallio
Favourite bands: Nevermore, Meshuggah, Extol, Opeth, Ephel Duath, King Crimson, Emperor, Borknagar, Arcturus, Satyricon, Rush, CMX, Decapitated, Steve Vai band in 1993, Faith No More, Mercyful Fate, Sikth, Mnemic, Testament...

signing up to this thing was a proper pain in the ass, and i still dont think ive done it right!!

however - good to finally see a forum for you guys. Dan ackroyd sent me your video - cool stuff man. :Spin:

Hey guys, great to see this forums being used so well already! :worship:

Name : Jon C

Job: Bio bassist (and student) ((and Landscape Architect :headbang: ))

Fav Bands: Maiden, Opeth, Ephel Duath, Akercocke

Hope H.O.S.T.I.L.E are still doing good things Phil

Hey all, you may knw me as Sarah Williams's little bro, but am Steve and i love you albums, came to see you in Bloodstock last year, but have been mega busy recently.

Good luck to all of you, and keep banging out the music!!!!

:worship: Steve-O :worship:

Man what the F**K! ! It's cool so many of you support
Biomechanical. :OMG: Lets get the introduction out the way.

Name: Chris (Nickname DINK!!!!)

Job: Guitarist for Biomechanical.

Fav Bands: Metallica, Megadeth, Pantera...and the list goes on.

Anyway. Take it easy.

DINK!!!!

Hail motherfuckers,

Echoing what the other guys have said, its great to finally be here on the Ultimate Metal forum and even better to know that there are already so many people with such great taste in music using the board. ok here's my intro:

Name: Matt

Job: Drums for Biomechanical, bar stool warmer and consumer of all things
(especially if its covered in a Chilli based sauce)

Music: Deep Purple, Pantera, Strapping Young lad (and all Devin Solo Stuff)
Meshuggah, Soilent Green, Malevolent Creation, John Williams, Jeff
Buckley and as of late......Head On :headbang:

Hope to see as many of you crazy fucks as possible at the X-mas bash for neck snappin and major Crimbo beverage action, and for everyone else...
See you on tour next year!!!

Hello chaps, at last the mighty Bio McMechanical have a forum to call their very own, there shall be singing in streets and champers magnums going pop and squeaking bed springs. I am Dwagon Fwooor and i live in the crotch of Hermans trousers (dress to the left). Oh how i love his silky hair. Anyway, enough of my thoughts. Let the games begin. PARTY ON DUDES. :Spin: p.s I recently recieved a contract of employment from Parcel Force UK, my dreams are nearly complete.