Jun 22, 2008
Intel Core Duo 3.1ghz
2 gig ram
8800GT 512MB graphics card
320 gig hard drive
19" LG LCD screen
Logitech 5.1 surround sound speakers
--------------------------------------
$1100 :D got the PC n screen completely wholesale but got the speakers from JB HI FI for $97 still :headbang: price

n i can play pretty much most games that are out on it.

as a BONUS my graphics card came with Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts :D which is a pretty cool game.

pc gaming is so much better than console gaming, the games are SOO CHEAP, im picking up Ricky Ponting 2007 for $10 this week for PC compared to $50 for xbox 360 :worship:

Sweet as, Tezza. Where'd you get it? You gonna be online a bit more now, or too busy playing games?

yeah im on abit more now :)

u know that 24 hour gym in thomastown? its a place just behind there called B2C here is their website http://www.b2crecyclers.com.au

u may need to have a health care card to buy off them im not entirely sure, it wouldn't hurt to give em a call to find out if ur interested but yeah, you get everything
at wholesale price cause its a not for profit organisation.

btw Robstar have u got msn? if u do here's my one aussieterry84@hotmail.com n if u don't email me ur mobile number if ya got one so when Carcass comes up we can b organised lol I CANT FUCKING WAIT WOOT WOOT

every single metal head i serve at work im always like "so are you going to Carcass?" haha WOW i never thought i'd ever b able to see em :)

my arse kills if i sit too long on teh chair im using LOL, i need a proper computer chair pronto! lol

i've been playing alot of Armed Assault (www.armedassault.com the game used to train Aussie and American soldiers with under the dif name VBS), i've been playing alot of ArmA online, n its cool
cause now im always lookin round seeing wat games i can get for cheap lol, i remember me n Southy having a convo many moons ago about how cool some of these cheap games are lol.
Ricky Ponting 07 for $10 at Big W on pc how can i say no to that! :)

dude i don't know if ur that into cricket but Big W has Ricky Ponting 2007 in a classics type case for $10 or so bucks, im making it my mission to pick it up this week once i get paid :kickass:

i've noticed pc gaming seems to be dying drastically! the only games Kmart n Target stock are The Sims n expansions, n Game n EB have a pretty small election to what it use to be :(

oh man Ricky Ponting 2007 is awesome on pc with a gamepad, the makers didn't put a layout out for the gamepads though so u gotta figure out all the buttons ur self which i've done.

it so awesome though u can now sweep and reverse sweep and u can "dance down the wicket". AND its so much harder to catch now, cause u need to manually catch every ball this time even in slips!
by that i mean u don't actually move the fielder all u have to do is get the timing right on a timing bar to make the fielder catch teh ball, its hard as but u can get use to it once u play for awhile :).

well dude if u got Big W around u try find the $18 classic version of Ricky Ponting 2007, Scarface is shit as don't go there.
otherwise its hard 2 say cause the selection is getting smaller n smaller fucking sims :( oo oo its expensive but Spore is worth checking out

,,,,,,,,,..............................JKKLKkkLkSDiSjdIOjDjkDkDDOPoOIiUuuuWWWkjklJKljKLJklJKLJJHII,.........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Dude, you gotta overclock. 3.1Ghz C2D must be the E8500. Bump FSB to 450Mhz, 1.47V Vcore, 1.45V Vfsb, gun your RAM to 1.8Ghz 8-8-8-24 @ 1.9V and get a tasty 4.3Ghz stable. Think how many more g1b50ns it will h4x0r at that speed compared to a stock rig and you're crazy not to overclock.

Dude, you gotta overclock. 3.1Ghz C2D must be the E8500. Bump FSB to 450Mhz, 1.47V Vcore, 1.45V Vfsb, gun your RAM to 1.8Ghz 8-8-8-24 @ 1.9V and get a tasty 4.3Ghz stable. Think how many more g1b50ns it will h4x0r at that speed compared to a stock rig and you're crazy not to overclock.
way to write jibberish mate:kickass: