Wooooooo!!

WhiteBeastofWotan

Apostitutes!
May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
Mabool finally arrived at my doorstop....

Definitely divine music, Thank you Orphaned Land for this masterpiece.
Though i realized, through my forgetfulness, I am going to end up with two copies... I suppose I'll sell it to one of my school friends, and spread the orphaned word!

you see, what happened was i had three cds i asked my mother to preorder for my birthday in march, and Mabool was one of them...
but i completely forgot, last week i ordered several cds from the end records... mabool being one of them, as the end had it prior to the US release... so yeah... well, thats still fine, only paid for one copy (parents got the other), and if it means spreading of the orphaned word, so be it!

I got mine the day it came out in the US too :Spin: I was going to make a thread, but I think Woooooooo! covers it.

It's been about 5 days now and I haven't listened to anything else since I've gotten Mabool - it really is a one the best albums I've ever heard. All the wonderful reviews I've read have been right and I can't say anything anyone else hasn't already said about it. Congratulations on a masterpiece and thank you for sharing it with the world.

Oh and Avi rules for sending me my first and only OL poster (and the calm before the flood cd)!!! And thanks to the guys for signing the poster for me! It lives above my bed now....

Got my card last week BTW Avi :Spin: so sweet