Worst album cover

chuj666

....and a bottle of grog
Nov 16, 2007
St. Pete/Florida
www.myspace.com
front.jpg

srsly, even if we're limiting this to cover art with cheesy band pictures, there's much worse.

amacrusis%2Bby%2Bfat%2B(4).jpg

I heard that wasn't even supposed to be the real cover :lol: it is made of fail though.

Here are some I can't stand that I can immediately think of:

mastodon-crack-the-skye-2009.jpg

(seriously fuck this, it's so tactless and just bad, total shit)

311_410x410.jpg

(prog album covers in general are just insanely stale and over-the-top...most of them seem to plainly explicate what the title is referring to...good example of that here, but I still don't get the cheesy other shit)

22975.jpg

(awesome, awesome EP but what the fuck)

2956902633-1.png

(the ultimate and unequivocal truth that Mike Majewski should stick to drawings)

Oh, and how about weird shit album covers? This one has literally always made me a little freaked out:

205.jpg

*shiver*

There's some tiny details on that DT album cover that are dumb but in general I like how the colors work on that album cover.

The colors aren't even a focal point, and everything else is too distracting for it to be a successful color study; and the elephant on the pile of books is just TOO facepalm-tastic for me to bear.

Kataklysm has a ton of really shitty album art... but I'll forgive them because of Sorcery and Shadows and Dust.

Yeah that Mastodon album is fucking beyond ugly, up there with the worst of them.

Dream+Theater+-+When+Dream+and+Day+Unite.jpg

I love this album, but really, what the fuck is going on here? What does some weird BSDM branding scene have to do with the album at all?

Einherjar wins the thread guys. I saw that once before somewhere...probably on here somewhere. Dear god what the fuckshit is that

d2600b26a59e5c845af628980f1d687b.jpg

Yes, it's real. And it makes me want to punch idiots in the face.

This is my first instance of loling and crying at the same time. I'm glad nobody has ever fucking heard of this or it would have made the whole community face plam in complete shame.