Worst Movies You've ever seen

The Sixth Sense - fuck, I have to watch this again to confirm, but it probably is in fact the worst movie ever made.
Ghost
Armageddon
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Zoolander
Showgirls
Godzilla (1998)
A Sound of Thunder
Deep Blue Sea - practically the only pleasing thing about this film is seeing Aida Turturro's character die.

The Giving Tree - a.k.a. Shaded Places or Brutal Truth. So bad they renamed it twice to try and save it. A copy of this was in the DVD player in my apartment when I moved in, haha.

Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie. A pet hate of mine for years. It was an extremely poor introduction to MST3K that put me off checking the show out any further until recently. I don't know why it was passed off as a movie when it's just another episode of the show. As a TV show, it's a cute way to watch silly old movies, and it's not so bad if the episodes are hit-and-miss. But to actually rate the MST3K Movie in itself... it's basically equivalent to having a few friends come over, sit on your couch and make a bunch of dumb toilet jokes, 5% of which you find funny. This Island Earth was a groundbreaking and spectacular film in its day, and MST3K didn't rise to the occasion for their 'Movie' at all.

There's also a dull movie I saw about 16 years ago that I can't remember the name of. It was a romantic drama where 3 or 4 guys at a cafe/bar spot a group of ugly women at another table and dare each other to date them as a joke. One guy falls in love with a chubby woman anyway, but then she finds out about the dare and he has to try and win her back. It looked like a straight-to-TV American film from the early 1990s. I think it had "dog" in the title, because they describe the women as dog-ugly. I even downloaded IMDB data and looked into 100s of titles but haven't found it yet. Even if I did, the chance of finding a copy to watch is practically zilch.

I guess you've gotta love their tootin' accents or it's not real good huh? Aww geez.

Last edited:
Aeon Flux
dafuq
i actually really liked Aeon Flux

movies i hate
Green Lantern
wonder woman
spiderman 3 with Topher freaking Grace playing venom
henry Cavill's first superman movie (cavill is perfect for role, just bitching about script)
ben afleck playing batman just doesn't work for me

I saw Hardcore Henry last weekend. It was an offense to the art of filmmaking. Complete and utter garbage.

I’ve seen a few bad ones, like Silent trigger, Home Alone, Honey I Shrunk the Kids, and I couldn’t even finish Barbarella.

i Stand by my dislikes. I just can’t watch Honey I Shrunk the Kids because there is a scene that makes me gag. I just can’t watch her puke up mud!

i Stand by my dislikes. I just can’t watch Honey I Shrunk the Kids because there is a scene that makes me gag. I just can’t watch her puke up mud!
i'm still standing by my assertation that the movies you hate are awesome movies
what was wrong with home alone? it's considered a classic
i'm not even sure if i actually saw home alone until home alone 2 came out
the sequels sucked but the first one is considered classic

saying you don't like home alone is like saying you don't like Rocky Horror Picture Show or saying you hate The Doom Generation

I understand Home Alone has become a Christmas classic, but I just don’t like it that much. I think A Christmas Story is great, but so many people hate that movie!

Have you actually seen Silent Trigger or Barbarella?
Barbarella was all about T&A, and being female it just felt degrading. But it’s a sci-fi classic!