Write a DT-forum-song!

^if you're talking to me I mean Harsh vocal...not growler like let say quo vadis(first band whit growl that come to my mind)
Hash vocam like umm Children Of bodom norther imperanon...you know that kind of vocal:p

I get ce point. I'm getting a bit anoyed though... When are you gonna record. You got my revers-singingversion, right?

Not to sound like an ass, but who is this guillame guy? He can buy all means share a vocal version with us, but he's a total n00b, not to mention a CoB fan. He's not exactly part of the DT board community. And if he is, he's part of the part that's made this place into a not so as good as it used to be place... if that makes any sense. I dunno. I guess I just wanted the guys and gals who shaped this board to be the main participators...

And once again, if I come off sounding like an ass here, I'm sorry. I could've been really mean but some how I've refrained, despite having two back to back almost comedically stressful days involving full days of uni to full nights of work, with no Gav time inbetween for food or (girl)friends... both of which demand my unmanageable and somewhat obsolete time constantly!!! [/rant]

I´m planning to start recording today. That is if my father doesn´t ask me to work with him today - which is unlikely cause it´s raining outside. If start recording, I´ll first try some other thing and then get with this shitt. So no worries, cooked cock is soon laid to your impatient speakerdishes.
If it works ok, I´ll send KC the things.

@King Chaos: well put. :) If I manage to make shareble vocals, do you take care of the compressors, reverbs and delays - meaning: i get to send the raw unedited vocal track?

And what about the clean vocal part? Has tritonus sung it?

Yeah, tritonus has done them. Sounds pretty damn good. A good claire I guess :p.

You can edit your vocals if you like. When I record vocals Raw/Dry they're often kinda embarrassing, but with a bit-o-verb they sound mighty and tr00.

It's up to you how you wanna send it. You can either mix them into the track how you think sounds ok, or send me a rough mix and the vocals on their own and I'll slap it all together (the rough mix so I have the cues). Good luck recording bro. May the Stanne be with you.

King Chaos said:
Not to sound like an ass, but who is this guillame guy? He can buy all means share a vocal version with us, but he's a total n00b, not to mention a CoB fan. He's not exactly part of the DT board community. And if he is, he's part of the part that's made this place into a not so as good as it used to be place... if that makes any sense. I dunno. I guess I just wanted the guys and gals who shaped this board to be the main participators...

And once again, if I come off sounding like an ass here, I'm sorry. I could've been really mean but some how I've refrained, despite having two back to back almost comedically stressful days involving full days of uni to full nights of work, with no Gav time inbetween for food or (girl)friends... both of which demand my unmanageable and somewhat obsolete time constantly!!! [/rant]
:erk:

King Chaos said:

You are an ass. :D

King Chaos said:
Yeah, tritonus has done them. Sounds pretty damn good. A good claire I guess :p.

You can edit your vocals if you like. When I record vocals Raw/Dry they're often kinda embarrassing, but with a bit-o-verb they sound mighty and tr00.

It's up to you how you wanna send it. You can either mix them into the track how you think sounds ok, or send me a rough mix and the vocals on their own and I'll slap it all together (the rough mix so I have the cues). Good luck recording bro. May the Stanne be with you.

Thank you..... I just wonder one thing. Did I or did I not send you the one were I did it in reverse on some parts 'cause that's the good version...

and what's a claire?

In my complete naivety and ignorance, Id say it's either clean vocals, or a vocal part without errors.
"Clair" means "clear" or "transparent" in french so go figure ^^

King Chaos said:
Isn't Claire the lass that sang for DT on projector and the gallery? And sings for Amaran too? If not, ignore me.

Uh, nope. The female vocals on The Gallery were done by Eva-Marie Larsson and the ones on Projector were done by Johanna Andersson.

-Villain (Doc T. to the rescue)