X-RATED MUSIC VIDEO that I made!! (strippers and brains on the wall <3)

Clark Kent

Jan 23, 2011

Check it out! I filmed and edited this music video for my friends. :) Super progressive stuff... match EQ with POD HD going on also.

Last edited by a moderator:
The drummer seems to be uber happy!
drmr.png

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great video, BTW.
What camera/settings did you use to get that great slowmotion of the dancer?

Cheers!!!!

Hahahahha... he's just too amazing to be real and he knows it. His face is a combination of being a badass and knowing it and being happy about it at the same time.

Thanks for the compliments man! I used my Canon 550D (same as T2i) for all shots. To get super slow motion you need to shoot at 60 frames per second and your shutter speed should be as high as possible. I had it around 1/1000. Then you can easily slow it down with Twixtor but it only works with that shutter speed. To get that shutter speed working you'll need a lot of light. I had two 1000W lights around the girls. To give you a reference... it's twice a sauna so it was HOT!

It's been online for two days... soon it can be seen only by logging in to YouTube with your account. :) But yeah it's not Rammstein's Pussy... :D

no negativity intended but say x rated then youtube.. didnt click lol
I dare you to say that again after watching the uncensored version of
CEPHALIC CARNAGE - "Ohrwurm" on Youtube which is miraculously still there even if you do have to log in.

We're not prudes by any means... every movie made in Finland has bare boobs somewhere. But saying that it's x-rated-ish made you watch it right? Pervs...

I see nothing x rated here...

Bad side: Some shots at the beginning are weak (guy in a room with a guitar) in comparison to the rest, the bands is sometimes not in sync with audio.

Other than that: YEAH!!! I made it to the end which is rare nowadays. Really fun and well made.