Yet another STREET TEAM thread

ThraxDude

Feb 2, 2002
I talked with Anthrax's new management about an hour ago about the street team.
I have a really good feeling about this. We talked about some cool ideas...
Soon, Brent should have something up on the site about it, so stay tuned! Also, it's never too late to join! Just send me your name, e-mail and home mailing address
tad@anthrax.com
:cool:

I had two people call KBPI and request "Safe Home" today. They both got through and requested, but when I tried it just rang, and rang, and rang......

So, that means that KBPI got 2 whole Anthrax requests from the entire state of Colorado today!! :headbang:

Brent should have up some Radio Request html that I helped with on the site. How many of you guys have free long distance???? :D

Hey I sent you an e-mail. I'll help with whatever I can. Since I'm a business family man(old fart) maybe there's something easy I can do for the team. LOL!!

DarbysDad said:
Hey I sent you an e-mail. I'll help with whatever I can. Since I'm a business family man(old fart) maybe there's something easy I can do for the team. LOL!!

I got it! Thanks! :cool:

Taddude, I talked to a couple of my buddies here in Quebec City and we'd like to have posters, concert flyers and any other promo shit for the upcoming October 11 gig so we can announce to each and everyone that Anthrax have come for them all (not in the sense you think) ... is Britney S. Stompson gonna put sum of deez thangs up on da website anytime-ah soon??

Thanks-ah.

Yes, Brent should have some stuff up soon. I need to talk to the management about a Canada Street Team. But go ahead and contact me with you and your friend's information. :cool: