You have to see this to believe it!!!!! A Must Read

Originally posted by MindInsane
Hey Val...sorry I called you a "he" ...now I know better (guess if I had paid more attention to your screen name....oops!):loco:

:) I've been called many things before :lol: :lol: but never a he......just addin it to my list....no problemo!

Sure, there's never anything exciting happening here.

So are you saying I won't be the only "guy" there?? That just ruins the whole fantasy!:D

I skimmed through, and everything Liz said has been absolutely correct, except for the part about the Japanese having already surrendered when we dropped the bombs. I was taught that Japan refused to surrender even tho Italy and Germany were defeated... and they still refused to surrender even after the first bomb was dropped. They did after the second one tho. I'm not too sure why America had to drop those... (edit: probably because they figured a bunch of dead japanese is better than a bunch of dead japanese and americans... so I guess that isn't too nefarious)

Anyway, ALWAYS remember this one thing when you "know" what happened on <insert date here>: the winners write the history books.

EDIT: Anybody who thinks the US is a benevolent state, upholding law and opposing corruption, etc; all that stuff... is a fucking idiot. Period.

EDIT numero deux: The US is the Rome of today (and will someday crumble, just as Rome did), steadily self-corrupting... because when there is only one superpower, ppl in charge start to get the idea that they are the greatest nation ever, that their rules are the best rules - the tr00 rules - and eventutally, that everybody should be under this one "great" nation. The dread force of patriotism has reared it's ugly head (thanks to almost 3000 shredded and bruned corpses) and the US's "illustrious" leaders aren't going to let this oppurtunity get away from them. Am I ever glad that religion is seperate from state! That would be a disaster...

So are you saying I won't be the only "guy" there?? That just ruins the whole fantasy!

:lol: :lol: I'm sorry....want me to make an appointment for you some other time then? :lol:
~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Stun, I'm glad someone did their homework :) 'Course I can't say much be cause I hardly ever do mine.
That whole theory with Japan surrendering before hand was brought to my attention by my History teacher BEFORE the school started making him use the books. He is a very intelligent guy but very anti-gov't. Gotta love propraganda...

Originally posted by Stun

Anyway, ALWAYS remember this one thing when you "know" what happened on <insert date here>: the winners write the history books.

EDIT: Anybody who thinks the US is a benevolent state, upholding law and opposing corruption, etc; all that stuff... is a fucking idiot. Period.

EDIT numero deux: The US is the Rome of today (and will someday crumble, just as Rome did), steadily self-corrupting... because when there is only one superpower, ppl in charge start to get the idea that they are the greatest nation ever, that their rules are the best rules - the tr00 rules - and eventutally, that everybody should be under this one "great" nation. The dread force of patriotism has reared it's ugly head (thanks to almost 3000 shredded and bruned corpses) and the US's "illustrious" leaders aren't going to let this oppurtunity get away from them. Am I ever glad that religion is seperate from state! That would be a disaster...

I can see why people brand you a retard on this board. :lol:

Haha Hannibal, very funny... that was a huge fucking misunderstanding, in case you didn't know... we both thought the other guy was some immature little punk. It's over with, and I'm glad. :cool:

And, uh, if you're disagreeing with the first thing you quoted... :rolleyes: please, don't bother speaking to me ever again. This is a very obvious fact, and if you didn't know it, there's no point in trying to enlighten you on the other subjects...

Ignorance. :rolleyes:

Anyone care to back me up on that point (that the winners write the history books)? I always seek to enlighten the blind... and I guess this guy won't take it from a "Canadian", since yeah, WE'RE the ones with the world-wide reputation for arrogance and ignorance, yep, yep. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Stun
and I guess this guy won't take it from a "Canadian", since yeah, WE'RE the ones with the world-wide reputation for arrogance and ignorance, yep, yep. :rolleyes:

What are you talkin' aboot? Aye? I totally respect your ignorance as well as your military and contributions toward mankind. I believe the Taliban takes Canadians. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree with the winners writing history. The losers were mostly dead or in hiding, how could they write the books?

Whatever's open...
must...make...appointment...

:lol: LMFAO!! Well, I don't have school all next week **wink, wink**:saint: :)