You know who you should sign?

This band bores me...they seem like a big joke. You might as well just go for the "Deathcore" thing and be like every other nu american band that thinks they're Death Metal but in fact they are just trying to protect their shyness from true reality when in fact they hate metal and in fact just do it because it's popular for high school kids to like atm.

:)

This band bores me...they seem like a big joke. You might as well just go for the "Deathcore" thing and be like every other nu american band that thinks they're Death Metal but in fact they are just trying to protect their shyness from true reality when in fact they hate metal and in fact just do it because it's popular for high school kids to like atm.

Agreed!

Well you clearly need to shut the fuck up.