Your first Hypocrisy song

in 2002...my friend sent me "Blinded" from Into the Abyss and I loved it. Audio Galaxy had "The Final Chapter" title track and I loved that. So I bought the most readily available album at the time...which was a choice between "Into the Abyss" and "Catch 22." Into the Abyss was the one I wanted the most

"LEFT TO ROT" when "death is just the beginning 2" VHS was released, and then "LIFE OF FILTH" from the "death is just the beginning 2" cassette... and then came "Penetralia" album and the others...'til now...

It was.. Fire at NB Fest 2000. Fantastic gig.. Red lights, great scream part, and the best fckn sound I ever heard! I think on this live DVD they sound much better than on CDs (remember that snare drum and bass guitar at Fire and F.Millenium kick ass!). So I started with Into The Abyss but now I'm fan of all the albums

Ahhhahhaaaa :)
I remember that day very-very-very well! I was 17 and having sex for the first time!
My boyfriend (now - husband) switched on "the most romantic music" that he had - "Abducted" album (normally he listen to raw black metal), not from the beginning, but with the last two (bonus) songs "Slippin' Away" and "Drained" ^_^
and a real sex began with the song "Roswell 47" ))))))

before that I listened to doom & black, after - became involved with death metal too :)