YouTube videos of Texas Madfest bands

I LOVE IT!!!!!!! GOD those MINDFLOW guys are gonna blow the frigging roof off FBI, I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!

Okay maybe this is just me, but I think I thought Mindflow was a different band. I thought they had a lot more energy than that song; I actually found that song above to be slightly boring.

Okay maybe this is just me, but I think I thought Mindflow was a different band. I thought they had a lot more energy than that song; I actually found that song above to be slightly boring.

They are a lot more energetic than that song depicts, in fact i would say super energetic, but you know sometimes they have to listen to their management, and do what they say. Don't worry they will have a show to blow everyone away.:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Then again you have to consider the fact that you're mostly into power metal such as Avian, Gamma Ray, Stormwarrior, etc, which after a few songs get extremely boring also. Mindflow is a great band, but for some they may be hard to get into. Very progressive, long songs with lots of changes. Check their other material and you may be impressed. ;)

Then again you have to consider the fact that you're mostly into power metal such as Avian, Gamma Ray, Stormwarrior, etc, which after a few songs get extremely boring also. Mindflow is a great band, but for some they may be hard to get into. Very progressive, long songs with lots of changes. Check their other material and you may be impressed. ;)

I dont think you are ever going to let me live down the fact that I like Stormwarrior and Avian. :loco: