Zero Hour in Iceland!!!

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
Hope everyone had a great weekend and yes ZH will be heading to Iceland.

As most of you know we have some very exciting shows coming up. March 24th we'll be playing the preview show for BARfest that features Enchant, Redemption, Zero Hour and Timeline. Going to be a ton of fun and you can see all the happenings on that end including the two day event May 4th and 5th. Here's the link www.bayarearockfest.com

We'll be heading to Holland soon after to play the Headway Festival April 6th and it looks like we'll be headlining that night. We're very excited to go back to Holland to see all our friends and it should be awesome. We'll head to Iceland April 7th and ZH will be there till the 11th. I will have all the info very soon on that end.......Never been to Iceland and it's easy to say the band is very STOKED by this.

We just got word that Zero Hour will be filmed for a cable TV show April 24th and we'll do our best to update you when it will air.

We have Some other things being worked out that we're hoping will come together soon. As always we'll keep you posted when it airs.

Sorry for the lack of updates of late and hope everyone had a great weekend.

METAL!!

Jasun

This is some great news Jasun. Really looking forward to seeing you guys in Amerstam and headlining at that; so hopefully a longer set!
I reckon Iceland will be a real blast to play and the video for the cable TV show sounds great.
Any chance of recording some live shows either on video or CD and putting this as a bonus on the nest CD (sorry for the checky question)

You must also come to Turkey this summer and play this festival along with Pain of Salvation, Riverside, and Paatos. They've all been confirmed and I see no reason why ZH doesn't fit the bill.

Jasun, email me for details...

Here's the latest with venues and I want to thank Thorsteinn for his great efforts in bring Zero Hour to Iceland....YOU RULE THORSTEINN!!!

METAL!!!
Updates on the Zero Hour shows in Iceland.

..> 04/07/2007 06:00 PM - Grand Rokk

Iceland,
IS
Cost: N/A
Description: Saturday 7 April Venue: Grand Rokk, http://www.grandrokk.is (the site is down at the moment and under construction)

21 AND OVER

..>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..> 04/09/2007 06:00 PM - The Cave [Edit] [Cancel]

Iceland,
IS
Cost: N/A
Description: Venue: The Cave, www.tonaslod.is

1000043661.gif

Again, The Cave looks like Alcatraz! Haha! Should be a total blast playing in Iceland!!! Have fun! See ya in a weeks time!

hey congrats on the Iceland thing, should be fun and I hear it's beautiful out there!!

So there will be no dates in our area besides Headway (which we will not be attending) like you previously planned? :(

MARILES RULES and wish we could see you and Nico at the show but we'll just have to see each other the next time out.

Yeah we're going straight to Iceland and very excited about it. We'll have plans to do many more dates in Europe in the near future.

YOU RULE MARLIES and please say hello to Nico for us.

Jasun

Hi, there chaps. I saw you at Headway 2003(with Thorsteinn) and you ruled both on stage and off stage! I't been quite a time since I've listened to Towers of avarice :oops: .Superb album.

Hope you have a killer time. All hail Thorsteinn and ZH!

Right on bro and I do remember you with Thorsteinn back at Headway. Thank you very much for the very kind words bro and it's YOU who RULES!!!

METAL MY BRO!!

Jasun/ZH

Hey guys!

Thorsteinn here.

I just wanted to inform you that the pics from The Cave venue are in fact not from that venue, but rather a different one, a much bigger one, that had a concert recently that was tied with the operation of The Cave. And yes, that one does indeed look like Alcatraz. It is in fact an art museum, Reykjavik Art Museam, that sometimes hosts concerts in the size order of approx 1000 people. A huge bad sounding space if you ask me...

The Cave is a smaller venue, holds about 300 people, in a place that used to be a fish processing factory. It was converted to a music center a few years ago, providing rehearsal spaces for about 50 bands. The center is called Tonlistarthrounarmidstodin (or Tónlistarþróunarmiðstöðin with Icelandic spelling), meaning Center For Music Evolution, or something like that.

This is a picture of the place:

Hellirin%20001.JPG

And the venue can be best witnessed by this video from Amon Amarth from 2005:
http://hivenet.is/restingmind/Amon_amarth_-_The_Cave_2005_-_The_Persuit_of_Vikings.mov

Man, I'm so looking forward to this...

Cheers,
Thorsteinn

Hey guys!

Thorsteinn here.

I just wanted to inform you that the pics from The Cave venue are in fact not from that venue, but rather a different one, a much bigger one, that had a concert recently that was tied with the operation of The Cave. And yes, that one does indeed look like Alcatraz. It is in fact an art museum, Reykjavik Art Museam, that sometimes hosts concerts in the size order of approx 1000 people. A huge bad sounding space if you ask me...

The Cave is a smaller venue, holds about 300 people, in a place that used to be a fish processing factory. It was converted to a music center a few years ago, providing rehearsal spaces for about 50 bands. The center is called Tonlistarthrounarmidstodin (or Tónlistarþróunarmiðstöðin with Icelandic spelling), meaning Center For Music Evolution, or something like that.

And the venue can be best witnessed by this video from Amon Amarth from 2005:
http://hivenet.is/restingmind/Amon_amarth_-_The_Cave_2005_-_The_Persuit_of_Vikings.mov

Man, I'm so looking forward to this...

Cheers,
Thorsteinn

Dude, cool video, looks like a great place. I love Amon Amarth, With Oden on Ours Side RULES!! I can Picture Zero Hour kickin it out there!:kickass:

Have a blast!