1 Bedroom w 2 double beds at Super 8!

Dominick_7

Sep 5, 2006
Jo mamas' land..
www.myspace.com
Hi I don't know if this is allowed in the forum but if anyone wants a 1 Bedroom w 2 double beds non smoking room for Progpower (Sept 9-13 though the dates can be changed if you don't want to stay there till the 13th) please do let me know as soon as possible.

I talked to them and they said they are completely sold out, (which is not surprising with conventions and ball games occurring at the same time) where if a room opens up because of a cancellation which is not likely, it will be at least $30-$40 or more per night to get the same room for that week.

It comes with a TV, Microwave, Coffee machine, fridge, free WIFI, complimentary continental breakfast etc. If this sounds like something you or someone you know will need for the event, again please do let me know as soon as possible, otherwise I will have to cancel it before the event leaving an opening but in doing so it will bring it up to a much higher rate you'd have to pay.

Since I don't really get notifications from here you can reach me at dominick7777 at gmail, you know the rest, to so we can work out the details and get you your reserved room. Thanks for your interest.