any female need a room at ProgPower?

usaprogmusic

ProgPowerGRRL
I have a room to share, if any females are looking for someone to room with because my room has 2 double beds (one is free). I do drink but I am a non-smoker with a non-smoking room. i am staying at the Best Western, so i do not believe it is in walking distance but I will have my car so I can drive anyone to & from the venue. I got my room for Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights. I would be asking $200 for the 3 days. Just send me a PM if you are interested.

If you're referring to the Best Western Granada Suites, it is indeed within walking distance. It's practically right next to the venue.

the shuttle as well - i have the had the number of the driver in my cell phone last year I think. Even after the "last" shuttle I think we ended up getting one later. Maybe we can all take over the Courtyard at the Inn at the Peachtrees. If we get it filled up with ProgPower attendees - there will be no one to complain about the noise :)

Jeff

the shuttle as well - i have the had the number of the driver in my cell phone last year I think. Even after the "last" shuttle I think we ended up getting one later. Maybe we can all take over the Courtyard at the Inn at the Peachtrees. If we get it filled up with ProgPower attendees - there will be no one to complain about the noise :)

Jeff

All it typically takes is informing them of the situation, and asking when the latest they'll pick you up is. Cool that they did it last year.