Do you have a hotel room to share?

MTMMAG Chuck

Mar 16, 2002
Kansas City
www.facebook.com
Non partying, non smoker, but loving metal kind of guy looking for a floor or cot to crash on for Wed-Sun morning at ProgPower. Can pay up to $200 for this if I fly in versus the drive.

Prefer something in walking distance to the venue.

Thanks!
Charles

2 months ago a chick who likes to party would have been fine, but in a serious relationship now. My girlfriend would have a party upside my head if I spent (even innocent as it would be) the weekend with another woman in a hotel.

yeah sorry, i am engaged woman. Not interested in a party in my bed :) My fiance wouldn't appreciate me having a guy stay with me either unless it was someone I already knew really well. It just sounded like you were the type who isn't into drinking (that kind of partying)... I plan on partying all weekend long & getting very little sleep like I did back in college (not sure my liver is ready for that, but it's going to get a rude awakening!). So I wouldn't want to disturb anyone who needs their sleep and doesn't want to stay up all night long. I'm very innocent otherwise :)

Party On Garth -

Glad to see at least Jill is among those staying at the Inn at the Peachtrees who plans on getting minimal sleep and maximum alcohol intake :)

We met/talked to some fellow PPers at the breakfasts & turned a few on to the "happy hour" thing last year - but my memory sucks so I don't remember who they are or where they are from :) I AM going to be more outgoing - anyone in a black shirt may get a hello from me this year :)

The bad thing is I won't have my laptop (got ripped off) so no dvds etc - unless my buddy brings one (he is driving in) - but we should have a boombox, a cooler and some other things useful for staying awake and minimizing the amount of sleep taht we get :)

Cheers
Jeff
Proud Sponsor of Jon Oliva's Pain - woo hoo