10/31 HALLOWEEN SHOW IN PHILADELPHIA.

shark22 said:
I would like to go but not sure yet as to my schedule, anyways were you at the Porcupine Tree concert last May (TROC)? I thought I saw you, you with some chick. Or at least someone who looked like your picture.
I cannot answer for deliverance but i was there...AWESOME SHOW!!! :headbang: enjoy it?

shark22 said:
I would like to go but not sure yet as to my schedule, anyways were you at the Porcupine Tree concert last May (TROC)? I thought I saw you, you with some chick. Or at least someone who looked like your picture.

I was at the Troc PT show!!!! I was RIGHT AT THE FRONT :headbang: About six feet away from Colin and Steve. And I got John Wesley's autograph afterward.

shark22 said:

yep, i was there, but i wasn't with anyone. i have no one to go to shows with.

at the time, i had only heard in absentia, so i wasn't too into the show, and i was really stoked to see opeth again, so i was anxious for them to finish up in a way. also, i dunno if someone had pot, and that in addition with my impatience or something, but..i fucking got really dizzy, and i was almost ready to pass out. i've NEVER experienced that in my life, it was so fuckign bizarre. i had to go near the bar, and sit against the wall. when opeth came on, i got up, and felt alright.

edit: btw, i can't believe opeth.com still didn't add the philly show to their gig list. i think that's why they still don't have it available for pre-sale tix, like they do all the other shows...i want those cheaper tix, damnit.