1Gold badge for sale (with rights)

REVOLT66

GUARDIAN OF THE BLIND
Nov 19, 2006
orlando,fl
I have a gold badge for sale (with the rights) I got 3 of them but one of my friends informed me really really late that he was not going to be able to afford going this year to PP , but I had already sent my payment for all 3 of them counting with his money because I can't afford all 3 of them bymy self so I'm selling one of them with the rights and everything is legal . I already cunsulted with Glenn.

if somebody if interested please send me an email to(revolt66metalhead@yahoo.com) I will contact and provide my cell # to the first person that email me to give the information I will need the money as soon as possible once I get the payment I will contact Glenn with the person information and the gold badge will be pass to the person name. If the first person can't commit I will update this thread or if somebody else had email me I will contact that other person.

One thing I learned a long time ago: Never ever buy tickets for other people without money in hand.
Ditto. I've been burned on that bad, and more than once I must confess. The worst was the NW show in Atlanta that was going to end up taking over the pre-party night. When NW cancelled I ate a ridiculous amount of Ticketf*cker fees.

Ditto. I've been burned on that bad, and more than once I must confess. The worst was the NW show in Atlanta that was going to end up taking over the pre-party night. When NW cancelled I ate a ridiculous amount of Ticketf*cker fees.

Wait what?

If Ticketmaster sold you tickets for a show wherein one or more bands that was "On the ticket" cancels, you're entitled to a full refund if you didn't go. So if your ticket said "Nightwish" on it but they didn't perform, I think you can get your money back.

For the future.

Wait what?

If Ticketmaster sold you tickets for a show wherein one or more bands that was "On the ticket" cancels, you're entitled to a full refund if you didn't go. So if your ticket said "Nightwish" on it but they didn't perform, I think you can get your money back.

For the future.

They will refund the ticket but not the fees.

They will refund the ticket but not the fees.
Precisely. I got the face value of the ticket back, but not the fees which were nearly $10 each, and I bought a LOT of tickets. Also, they refused to refund my credit card until I sent them all back. I figured they enacted that policy in the hopes some people would forget to mail them or would have misplaced them. But, anyway, didn't mean to make this a TM rant thread.

We've had ticket/gold badge threads before, so I don't think Revolt66 was out of line. There should just be one topic, though, not one for each seller/buyer.